Jersey Couture News
Oxygen has announced Jersey Couture, a new reality series that will document the Scali family and their New Jersey-based Diane & Co. dress shop, will premiere Tuesday, June 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
Oxygen has announced it is developing three new reality series -- Hair Battle Spectacular, House of Glam and Jersey Couture -- all of which are currently slated to debut in the spring as the network expands to two nights of original programming.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show