Jersey Couture News
Oxygen has announced Jersey Couture, a new reality series that will document the Scali family and their New Jersey-based Diane & Co. dress shop, will premiere Tuesday, June 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
Oxygen has announced it is developing three new reality series -- Hair Battle Spectacular, House of Glam and Jersey Couture -- all of which are currently slated to debut in the spring as the network expands to two nights of original programming.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)