Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country News
Jennie Garth married actor Dave Abrams Saturday night in a small, romantic ceremony outside of Los Angeles.
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
Jennie Garth's decision to move to rural California and open her family's life up to reality TV cameras apparently ended up taking a surprise turn.
Rehearsing for hours on end day after day, Jennie Garth is apparently feeling the Dancing with the Stars grind.
Jennie Garth was unsure what to expect from her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, when she signed-on as a Dancing with the Stars' fifth-season celebrity participant, but the former Beverly Hills 90210 actress has been pleasantly surprised.
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit