Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country News
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
Jennie Garth's decision to move to rural California and open her family's life up to reality TV cameras apparently ended up taking a surprise turn.
Rehearsing for hours on end day after day, Jennie Garth is apparently feeling the Dancing with the Stars grind.
Jennie Garth was unsure what to expect from her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, when she signed-on as a Dancing with the Stars' fifth-season celebrity participant, but the former Beverly Hills 90210 actress has been pleasantly surprised.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine