Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country News
Jennie Garth married actor Dave Abrams Saturday night in a small, romantic ceremony outside of Los Angeles.
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
Jennie Garth's decision to move to rural California and open her family's life up to reality TV cameras apparently ended up taking a surprise turn.
Rehearsing for hours on end day after day, Jennie Garth is apparently feeling the Dancing with the Stars grind.
Jennie Garth was unsure what to expect from her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, when she signed-on as a Dancing with the Stars' fifth-season celebrity participant, but the former Beverly Hills 90210 actress has been pleasantly surprised.
- 'Big Brother's new "Battle Back" competition twist to air as Friday-night special at end of July
- Corey Brooks -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Jessica Simpson celebrates son Ace's 3rd birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' to feature Josh Murray love match with one of Ben Higgins' bachelorettes
- 'Big Brother' recap: Jozea Flores evicted as Julie Chen explains new "Battle Back" competition
- 'Married at First Sight' to premiere Season 4 on FYI in July, feature two new experts