Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country News
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
Jennie Garth's decision to move to rural California and open her family's life up to reality TV cameras apparently ended up taking a surprise turn.
Rehearsing for hours on end day after day, Jennie Garth is apparently feeling the Dancing with the Stars grind.
Jennie Garth was unsure what to expect from her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, when she signed-on as a Dancing with the Stars' fifth-season celebrity participant, but the former Beverly Hills 90210 actress has been pleasantly surprised.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'