Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country News
Jennie Garth married actor Dave Abrams Saturday night in a small, romantic ceremony outside of Los Angeles.
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
Jennie Garth's decision to move to rural California and open her family's life up to reality TV cameras apparently ended up taking a surprise turn.
Rehearsing for hours on end day after day, Jennie Garth is apparently feeling the Dancing with the Stars grind.
Jennie Garth was unsure what to expect from her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, when she signed-on as a Dancing with the Stars' fifth-season celebrity participant, but the former Beverly Hills 90210 actress has been pleasantly surprised.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end