Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country News
Jennie Garth married actor Dave Abrams Saturday night in a small, romantic ceremony outside of Los Angeles.
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
Jennie Garth's decision to move to rural California and open her family's life up to reality TV cameras apparently ended up taking a surprise turn.
Rehearsing for hours on end day after day, Jennie Garth is apparently feeling the Dancing with the Stars grind.
Jennie Garth was unsure what to expect from her husband, actor Peter Facinelli, when she signed-on as a Dancing with the Stars' fifth-season celebrity participant, but the former Beverly Hills 90210 actress has been pleasantly surprised.
- Derek Hough and Julianne Hough reportedly returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' fall season
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- Who gets engaged? Who splits? Which couple quits the show?
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again