Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution News
Jamie Oliver regrets turning down a role in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver says his Jamie's Italian restaurant in Birmingham, England, was heavily damaged in this week's riots.
Jeff Probst may have to heed his own advice and withdraw from Emmy consideration before long at this rate.
ABC has announced that Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, a new reality series produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest and starring the British chef as he provides a healthy makeover to the entire city of Huntington, WV, will premiere on Friday, March 26 at 9PM ET/PT.
Unhealthy town giving wary welcome to new Jamie Oliver reality show
Ryan Seacrest and Jamie Oliver are reportedly joining forces to help thwart unhealthy eating habits in a major American city.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)