I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! News
NBC says it is planning to air a 2-hour edition of its Costa-Rican-set competition series "I'm a Celebrity Â…Get Me Out of Here!" next week.
Although the show has announced otherwise, newly ousted I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant Angela V. Shelton doesn't seem to believe the show's remaining contestants are getting the final say as to whether The Hills stars Heidi and Spencer Pratt get to return to the competition after quitting it earlier this week.
Angela V. Shelton became the first celebrity voted out of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! by home viewers during last night's broadcast of the three-week NBC reality competition.
Although he's not above attempting to milk them for ratings, new NBC reality programming chief Paul Telegdy apparently isn't a fan of The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt, who attempted to rejoin the network's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! on Wednesday night's live broadcast after quitting the reality competition late Monday night.
The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt attempted to return to NBC's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! during Wednesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality competition, suddenly claiming to be contrite and apologetic for quitting the show after boasting that they were "super-celebrities" and belittling the celebrity status of the rest of the show's cast.
NBC has confirmed that it has agreed to allow The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt to attempt to return to I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, however according to the network, the show's producers don't have the final say on the matter.
Although many viewers may hoping otherwise, last night's episode apparently didn't mark The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt's last appearance on NBC's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
Heidi and Spencer Pratt quit 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'
After briefly quitting the competition twice during its first 24 hours, The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt have reportedly quit NBC's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! for real this time.
'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here' debuts with bungle in the jungle
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web