I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! News
NBC says it is planning to air a 2-hour edition of its Costa-Rican-set competition series "I'm a Celebrity Â…Get Me Out of Here!" next week.
Although the show has announced otherwise, newly ousted I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant Angela V. Shelton doesn't seem to believe the show's remaining contestants are getting the final say as to whether The Hills stars Heidi and Spencer Pratt get to return to the competition after quitting it earlier this week.
Angela V. Shelton became the first celebrity voted out of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! by home viewers during last night's broadcast of the three-week NBC reality competition.
Although he's not above attempting to milk them for ratings, new NBC reality programming chief Paul Telegdy apparently isn't a fan of The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt, who attempted to rejoin the network's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! on Wednesday night's live broadcast after quitting the reality competition late Monday night.
The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt attempted to return to NBC's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! during Wednesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality competition, suddenly claiming to be contrite and apologetic for quitting the show after boasting that they were "super-celebrities" and belittling the celebrity status of the rest of the show's cast.
NBC has confirmed that it has agreed to allow The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt to attempt to return to I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, however according to the network, the show's producers don't have the final say on the matter.
Although many viewers may hoping otherwise, last night's episode apparently didn't mark The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt's last appearance on NBC's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
Heidi and Spencer Pratt quit 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'
After briefly quitting the competition twice during its first 24 hours, The Hills stars Spencer and Heidi Pratt have reportedly quit NBC's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! for real this time.
'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here' debuts with bungle in the jungle
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke