I Survived a Japanese Game Show News
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere three weeks earlier than previously scheduled.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants who will be competing on the second season of I Survived a Japanese Game Show, which will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
Justin Wood was crowned I Survived a Japanese Game Show's "super-duper Majide grand first American champion" during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Once the cat was out of the bag on Megan Cooper and Mario Lopez' secret romance, it apparently brought an abrupt end to their relationship.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 10 Americans who will be competing in I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow the contestants as they travel to Japan to compete in various challenges for the chance to claim a $250,000.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow 10 Americans as they compete against each other in a variety of challenges seen on Japanese game shows, will premiere Tuesday, June 24 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian