I Survived a Japanese Game Show News
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere three weeks earlier than previously scheduled.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants who will be competing on the second season of I Survived a Japanese Game Show, which will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
Justin Wood was crowned I Survived a Japanese Game Show's "super-duper Majide grand first American champion" during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Once the cat was out of the bag on Megan Cooper and Mario Lopez' secret romance, it apparently brought an abrupt end to their relationship.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 10 Americans who will be competing in I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow the contestants as they travel to Japan to compete in various challenges for the chance to claim a $250,000.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow 10 Americans as they compete against each other in a variety of challenges seen on Japanese game shows, will premiere Tuesday, June 24 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch
- Yolanda Foster reveals daughters Anwar Hadid and Bella Hadid are also battling Lyme disease
- 'DASH Dolls' star Malika Haqq arrested for suspected DUI after car collision
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood