I Survived a Japanese Game Show News
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere three weeks earlier than previously scheduled.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants who will be competing on the second season of I Survived a Japanese Game Show, which will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
Justin Wood was crowned I Survived a Japanese Game Show's "super-duper Majide grand first American champion" during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Once the cat was out of the bag on Megan Cooper and Mario Lopez' secret romance, it apparently brought an abrupt end to their relationship.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 10 Americans who will be competing in I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow the contestants as they travel to Japan to compete in various challenges for the chance to claim a $250,000.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow 10 Americans as they compete against each other in a variety of challenges seen on Japanese game shows, will premiere Tuesday, June 24 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)