I Love New York News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber was the victim of several verbal assaults while serving as an I Love New York second-season suitor, and now he's reportedly the one accused of losing his cool.
A quickie wedding could apparently be in the works for I Love New York second-season lovebirds Tiffany "New York" Pollard and her fiance George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber.
It wouldn't be too surprising if Tiffany Pollard did star in a sex tape, however the I Love New York star denies she's the woman seen in the grainy x-rated video floating around the Internet.
VH1 denies New York/Tailor Made breakup, 'I Love New York 3' report
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber has apparently learned that good things come to those who wait.
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber may have still been married to his estranged wife, but that didn't stop him from proposing to Tiffany "New York" Pollard during I Love New York's second-season finale last night on VH1.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard thought her relationship with Punk lacked passion, causing her to send the lawyer from Elgin, IL packing during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of I Love New York's second-season on VH1.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard finally realized that The Entertainer still lives with his parents, causing her to characterize the dock loader from Congers, NY as a "loser" and send him packing during VH1's Monday night broadcast of I Love New York's ninth second-season episode.
Mr. Wise was accused of still having feelings for his ex-girlfriend and being too passive in his attempts to meet the needs of Tiffany "New York" Pollard, and as a result, the club promoter from Camden, NJ was sent packing during VH1's Monday night broadcast of I Love New York 2's eighth episode.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef