I Love New York News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber was the victim of several verbal assaults while serving as an I Love New York second-season suitor, and now he's reportedly the one accused of losing his cool.
A quickie wedding could apparently be in the works for I Love New York second-season lovebirds Tiffany "New York" Pollard and her fiance George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber.
It wouldn't be too surprising if Tiffany Pollard did star in a sex tape, however the I Love New York star denies she's the woman seen in the grainy x-rated video floating around the Internet.
VH1 denies New York/Tailor Made breakup, 'I Love New York 3' report
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber has apparently learned that good things come to those who wait.
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber may have still been married to his estranged wife, but that didn't stop him from proposing to Tiffany "New York" Pollard during I Love New York's second-season finale last night on VH1.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard thought her relationship with Punk lacked passion, causing her to send the lawyer from Elgin, IL packing during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of I Love New York's second-season on VH1.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard finally realized that The Entertainer still lives with his parents, causing her to characterize the dock loader from Congers, NY as a "loser" and send him packing during VH1's Monday night broadcast of I Love New York's ninth second-season episode.
Mr. Wise was accused of still having feelings for his ex-girlfriend and being too passive in his attempts to meet the needs of Tiffany "New York" Pollard, and as a result, the club promoter from Camden, NJ was sent packing during VH1's Monday night broadcast of I Love New York 2's eighth episode.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Josh Murray's outburst feels reasonable to me
- JoJo Fletcher celebrates Jordan Rodgers' 28th birthday with a hike in Chico and cute Instagram display
- Blac Chyna: I'm a mom, a businesswoman, a growing being -- not a "stripper ho"
- 'The Bachelor' franchise alums react to news Nick Viall is the next leading man, including rival Josh Murray!
- Rob Kardashian: Blac Chyna got me through my darkest times, I skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding because I was so ashamed of my weight
- 'Finding Prince Charming's star Robert Sepulveda Jr. defends his male escort past
- Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' star makes "so much sense" -- Chris Harrison explains the surprise decision!
- Jacqueline Laurita becomes a grandma -- daughter Ashlee Holmes has her first child
- Grace VanderWaal wows judges for a third time on 'America's Got Talent'