I Love New York 2 News
Jamal Trulove was convicted on first-degree murder Tuesday for killing a man following a brief stint on VH1's I Love New York reality dating series in 2007.
Jamal Trulove was identified as an alleged murderer due to his brief stint on VH1's I Love New York reality series in 2007.
Former American Idol third-season finalist Jennifer Hudson has set a date for her wedding to fiance David Otunga but is keeping the date secret.
Tiffany Pollard is showing off her "New York" attitude.
Former American Idol third-season finalist Jennifer Hudson and I Love New York 2 second runner-up David Otunga are tying the knot.
After previously denying it, VH1 has confirmed that I Love New York second-season lovebirds George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber and Tiffany "New York" Pollard have called it quits on their romantic relationship.
VH1 has announced I Love Money, a new reality competition series that will pit former Rock of Love, I Love New York and Flavor of Love contestants against one another for the chance to win $250,000, will premiere Sunday, July 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Despite putting him "on the back burner" as she moves to Hollywood and tries and make it big in Tinsel Town, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber says he's still with Tiffany "New York" Pollard.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard might be in love with George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, but she has also apparently fallen for Tinseltown.
George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber was the victim of several verbal assaults while serving as an I Love New York second-season suitor, and now he's reportedly the one accused of losing his cool.
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges