I Love New York 1 News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard's 12 remaining suitors flashed their earning potential during last night's episode of VH1's I Love New York, which also saw the two-time Flavor of Love contestants send three more guys home, one of them a bit preemptively.
The remaining 15 suitors on the second episode of VH1's I Love New York showed some skin last night before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent three more packing in her effort to find hunky happiness.
America apparently loves Tiffany "New York" Pollard, as the Monday, January 8 premiere of VH1's I Love New York was the most-watched series premiere ever for the cable network.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard didn't waste any time on VH1's premiere of I Love New York last night, as Flava Flav's former squeeze eliminated the first five men vying for her affection and also aggravated her mother with at least one of the guys she kept around.
New York is hoping the third time's a charm, but it won't be Flava Flav who's the object of her affection.
With high U.S. ratings making "Flavor of Love" VH1's top-rated original series, the network plans a spinoff based around a series contestant.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 1)
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Adam Von Rothfelder and trainee Claudia "CC" Collazo eliminated
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden to appear on 'The Voice'
- 'American Grit' recap: Navy SEAL Rorke Denver's team loses Marc "The Machine" Lobliner
- Julia Sokolowski: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castaways Kyle Jason and Scott Pollard were "wonderful" and "not bullies at all"
- Kris Jenner to Kim Kardashian -- Don't dump on Rob, you were married for 72 days, that's f-cked up sh-t too!
- Parent company of 'American Idol's production company files for bankruptcy