I Love New York 1 News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard's 12 remaining suitors flashed their earning potential during last night's episode of VH1's I Love New York, which also saw the two-time Flavor of Love contestants send three more guys home, one of them a bit preemptively.
The remaining 15 suitors on the second episode of VH1's I Love New York showed some skin last night before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent three more packing in her effort to find hunky happiness.
America apparently loves Tiffany "New York" Pollard, as the Monday, January 8 premiere of VH1's I Love New York was the most-watched series premiere ever for the cable network.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard didn't waste any time on VH1's premiere of I Love New York last night, as Flava Flav's former squeeze eliminated the first five men vying for her affection and also aggravated her mother with at least one of the guys she kept around.
New York is hoping the third time's a charm, but it won't be Flava Flav who's the object of her affection.
With high U.S. ratings making "Flavor of Love" VH1's top-rated original series, the network plans a spinoff based around a series contestant.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: Expect a major blow up between women with shots get fired
- Brittany Farrar -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Christen Whitney -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nicola Peltz and Gigi Hadid's brother Anwar Hadid reportedly dating
- 'Cold Case Files' being revived by A&E with Danny Glover as narrator
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce