I Love New York 1 News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard's 12 remaining suitors flashed their earning potential during last night's episode of VH1's I Love New York, which also saw the two-time Flavor of Love contestants send three more guys home, one of them a bit preemptively.
The remaining 15 suitors on the second episode of VH1's I Love New York showed some skin last night before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent three more packing in her effort to find hunky happiness.
America apparently loves Tiffany "New York" Pollard, as the Monday, January 8 premiere of VH1's I Love New York was the most-watched series premiere ever for the cable network.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard didn't waste any time on VH1's premiere of I Love New York last night, as Flava Flav's former squeeze eliminated the first five men vying for her affection and also aggravated her mother with at least one of the guys she kept around.
New York is hoping the third time's a charm, but it won't be Flava Flav who's the object of her affection.
With high U.S. ratings making "Flavor of Love" VH1's top-rated original series, the network plans a spinoff based around a series contestant.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)