I Love New York 1 News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard's 12 remaining suitors flashed their earning potential during last night's episode of VH1's I Love New York, which also saw the two-time Flavor of Love contestants send three more guys home, one of them a bit preemptively.
The remaining 15 suitors on the second episode of VH1's I Love New York showed some skin last night before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent three more packing in her effort to find hunky happiness.
America apparently loves Tiffany "New York" Pollard, as the Monday, January 8 premiere of VH1's I Love New York was the most-watched series premiere ever for the cable network.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard didn't waste any time on VH1's premiere of I Love New York last night, as Flava Flav's former squeeze eliminated the first five men vying for her affection and also aggravated her mother with at least one of the guys she kept around.
New York is hoping the third time's a charm, but it won't be Flava Flav who's the object of her affection.
With high U.S. ratings making "Flavor of Love" VH1's top-rated original series, the network plans a spinoff based around a series contestant.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition