I Love New York 1 News
Tiffany "New York" Pollard's 12 remaining suitors flashed their earning potential during last night's episode of VH1's I Love New York, which also saw the two-time Flavor of Love contestants send three more guys home, one of them a bit preemptively.
The remaining 15 suitors on the second episode of VH1's I Love New York showed some skin last night before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent three more packing in her effort to find hunky happiness.
America apparently loves Tiffany "New York" Pollard, as the Monday, January 8 premiere of VH1's I Love New York was the most-watched series premiere ever for the cable network.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard didn't waste any time on VH1's premiere of I Love New York last night, as Flava Flav's former squeeze eliminated the first five men vying for her affection and also aggravated her mother with at least one of the guys she kept around.
New York is hoping the third time's a charm, but it won't be Flava Flav who's the object of her affection.
With high U.S. ratings making "Flavor of Love" VH1's top-rated original series, the network plans a spinoff based around a series contestant.
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks