House Rules News
In the live finale of the TBS reality-competition show House Rules on Friday, December 19, viewers awarded Bill and Cindy Fernandez the home in Katy, Texas that they renovated during the course of the show plus an additional $50,000.
Starting Friday, October 10 at 8PM ET, home improvement gets competitive when TBS Superstation pits three teams of amateur home remodelers against each other in the new reality series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The series, which will result in one team winning the deed to the home they've renovated, is hosted by Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island.)
Daily Variety is reporting that a small New Zealand TV television production company has filed a suit in the U.S. alleging that TBS' upcoming "House Rules," scheduled to premiere on October 10, breaches the copyright of their hit New Zealand series called "Dream Home."
Count TBS Superstation as having climbed aboard the unscripted television bandwagon. According a Hollywood Reporter story, TBS Superstation is getting out of the original movie business, dismissing the division's top executives, and moving its focus onto developing original nonscripted prime-time series.
Following a national search, TBS Superstation has announced that it has selected three teams to go head-to-head on the network's upcoming unscripted competition series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The teams will each remodel a home in Houston, Texas, with one couple being chosen by viewers to win the home they've remodeled. In addition, TBS Superstation has announced Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island) as host for the series, set to premiere in October 2003.
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that TBS Superstation and Lowe's are partnering on a new primetime reality series with extensive product placement from the home-improvement retail chain.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel