House Rules News
In the live finale of the TBS reality-competition show House Rules on Friday, December 19, viewers awarded Bill and Cindy Fernandez the home in Katy, Texas that they renovated during the course of the show plus an additional $50,000.
Starting Friday, October 10 at 8PM ET, home improvement gets competitive when TBS Superstation pits three teams of amateur home remodelers against each other in the new reality series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The series, which will result in one team winning the deed to the home they've renovated, is hosted by Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island.)
Daily Variety is reporting that a small New Zealand TV television production company has filed a suit in the U.S. alleging that TBS' upcoming "House Rules," scheduled to premiere on October 10, breaches the copyright of their hit New Zealand series called "Dream Home."
Count TBS Superstation as having climbed aboard the unscripted television bandwagon. According a Hollywood Reporter story, TBS Superstation is getting out of the original movie business, dismissing the division's top executives, and moving its focus onto developing original nonscripted prime-time series.
Following a national search, TBS Superstation has announced that it has selected three teams to go head-to-head on the network's upcoming unscripted competition series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The teams will each remodel a home in Houston, Texas, with one couple being chosen by viewers to win the home they've remodeled. In addition, TBS Superstation has announced Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island) as host for the series, set to premiere in October 2003.
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that TBS Superstation and Lowe's are partnering on a new primetime reality series with extensive product placement from the home-improvement retail chain.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time