In the live finale of the TBS reality-competition show House Rules on Friday, December 19, viewers awarded Bill and Cindy Fernandez the home in Katy, Texas that they renovated during the course of the show plus an additional $50,000. Full Story
Starting Friday, October 10 at 8PM ET, home improvement gets competitive when TBS Superstation pits three teams of amateur home remodelers against each other in the new reality series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The series, which will result in one team winning the deed to the home they've renovated, is hosted by Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island.)
Daily Variety is reporting that a small New Zealand TV television production company has filed a suit in the U.S. alleging that TBS' upcoming "House Rules," scheduled to premiere on October 10, breaches the copyright of their hit New Zealand series called "Dream Home."
Count TBS Superstation as having climbed aboard the unscripted television bandwagon. According a Hollywood Reporter story, TBS Superstation is getting out of the original movie business, dismissing the division's top executives, and moving its focus onto developing original nonscripted prime-time series.
Following a national search, TBS Superstation has announced that it has selected three teams to go head-to-head on the network's upcoming unscripted competition series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The teams will each remodel a home in Houston, Texas, with one couple being chosen by viewers to win the home they've remodeled. In addition, TBS Superstation has announced Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island) as host for the series, set to premiere in October 2003.
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that TBS Superstation and Lowe's are partnering on a new primetime reality series with extensive product placement from the home-improvement retail chain.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend recreate 'Devil Wears Prada' scenes
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)