Holly Madison is apparently hoping to get pregnant again in the new year. Full Story
Holly Madison is officially a married woman.
Holly Madison and her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella have gotten engaged.
Holly Madison and boyfriend Pasquale Rotella are officially parents.
Holly Madison is pregnant with her long-anticipated first baby.
Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson are bashing fellow former The Girls Next Door star Crystal Harris for trying to keep the dog she and ex-fiance Hugh Hefner shared ownership of during their relationship.
Holly Madison fans can rest assured that her breasts are now insured.
Crystal Harris has denied reports that Dr. Phil's son Jordan McGraw played any role in her split from Playboy founder and editor-in-chief Hugh Hefner.
Crystal Harris has made a decision that may be causing Holly Madison to let out a little sigh of relief.
Holly Madison apparently wasn't too jolly after hearing her ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner got engaged to Playmate Crystal Harris over the Christmas holiday.
E! has announced Holly's World, a new The Girls Next Door spinoff following former Hugh Hefner girlfriend Holly Madison and her new life in Las Vegas, will premiere on Sunday, June 13 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
E! has announced it has ordered Holly's World, a new The Girls Next Door spinoff following former Hugh Hefner girlfriend Holly Madison and her new life in Las Vegas.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists