Hogan Knows Best News
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
John Graziano has taken another step on his road to recovery.
'Hogan Knows Best' stars Hulk, Linda Hogan reach divorce settlement
Aging U.S. pro wrestler Hulk Hogan says he could "totally understand" how O.J. Simpson could have been driven to kill his wife.
A Florida judge has set a March 2010 start date for Nick Bollea's civil trial involving a 2007 car crash that severely injured his friend.
Nick "Hogan" Bollea is allowed to drive in Florida again, however he apparently didn't stick around too long to make use of his new priviledge.
The 20-year-old boyfriend of pro wrestler-actor Hulk Hogan's estranged wife has requested a restraining order against Hogan in a Florida court.
U.S. actor-professional wrestler Hulk Hogan's estranged wife, Linda Bollea, says she needs more than the $40,000-a-month payments she receives.
Former Hogan Knows Best star Nick "Hogan" Bollea was released from jail early Tuesday morning.
Hulk Hogan's troubled son and former Hogan Knows Best star Nick "Hogan" Bollea will be released from jail three months early next month.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)