Hogan Knows Best News
Brooke Hogan will soon be walking down the aisle.
Linda Hogan has been charged with two counts of drunken driving by the Los Angeles County's district attorney.
Hulk Hogan has settled his civil lawsuit against Florida radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge.
Linda Hogan has revealed she watched the recently released sex tape of Hulk Hogan, her former husband and Hogan Knows Best co-star, having sex with family friend Heather Cole.
Hulk Hogan has sued his ex-wife in Florida court over allegedly false tales contained in her new book.
The Florida wedding of former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel was interrupted when a family employee and paparazzo got into a scuffle.
Professional wrestler and reality TV personality Hulk Hogan is suing Wells Fargo Insurance Services for alleged malpractice, Florida court records show.
Former professional wrestler and U.S. television personality Hulk Hogan has gotten engaged to Jennifer McDaniel after dating her for about two years.
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
John Graziano has taken another step on his road to recovery.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition