Hogan Knows Best News
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
John Graziano has taken another step on his road to recovery.
'Hogan Knows Best' stars Hulk, Linda Hogan reach divorce settlement
Aging U.S. pro wrestler Hulk Hogan says he could "totally understand" how O.J. Simpson could have been driven to kill his wife.
A Florida judge has set a March 2010 start date for Nick Bollea's civil trial involving a 2007 car crash that severely injured his friend.
Nick "Hogan" Bollea is allowed to drive in Florida again, however he apparently didn't stick around too long to make use of his new priviledge.
The 20-year-old boyfriend of pro wrestler-actor Hulk Hogan's estranged wife has requested a restraining order against Hogan in a Florida court.
U.S. actor-professional wrestler Hulk Hogan's estranged wife, Linda Bollea, says she needs more than the $40,000-a-month payments she receives.
Former Hogan Knows Best star Nick "Hogan" Bollea was released from jail early Tuesday morning.
Hulk Hogan's troubled son and former Hogan Knows Best star Nick "Hogan" Bollea will be released from jail three months early next month.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)