Hogan Knows Best News
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
John Graziano has taken another step on his road to recovery.
'Hogan Knows Best' stars Hulk, Linda Hogan reach divorce settlement
Aging U.S. pro wrestler Hulk Hogan says he could "totally understand" how O.J. Simpson could have been driven to kill his wife.
A Florida judge has set a March 2010 start date for Nick Bollea's civil trial involving a 2007 car crash that severely injured his friend.
Nick "Hogan" Bollea is allowed to drive in Florida again, however he apparently didn't stick around too long to make use of his new priviledge.
The 20-year-old boyfriend of pro wrestler-actor Hulk Hogan's estranged wife has requested a restraining order against Hogan in a Florida court.
U.S. actor-professional wrestler Hulk Hogan's estranged wife, Linda Bollea, says she needs more than the $40,000-a-month payments she receives.
Former Hogan Knows Best star Nick "Hogan" Bollea was released from jail early Tuesday morning.
Hulk Hogan's troubled son and former Hogan Knows Best star Nick "Hogan" Bollea will be released from jail three months early next month.
- NBC orders new reality series 'First Dates' executive produced by Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Michael Sam offends NFL player with slam about closet gays in league
- Jason Aldean talks kids with new wife Brittany Kerr, a former 'American Idol' contestant
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along