Hogan Knows Best News
Brooke Hogan will soon be walking down the aisle.
Linda Hogan has been charged with two counts of drunken driving by the Los Angeles County's district attorney.
Hulk Hogan has settled his civil lawsuit against Florida radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge.
Linda Hogan has revealed she watched the recently released sex tape of Hulk Hogan, her former husband and Hogan Knows Best co-star, having sex with family friend Heather Cole.
Hulk Hogan has sued his ex-wife in Florida court over allegedly false tales contained in her new book.
The Florida wedding of former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel was interrupted when a family employee and paparazzo got into a scuffle.
Professional wrestler and reality TV personality Hulk Hogan is suing Wells Fargo Insurance Services for alleged malpractice, Florida court records show.
Former professional wrestler and U.S. television personality Hulk Hogan has gotten engaged to Jennifer McDaniel after dating her for about two years.
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
John Graziano has taken another step on his road to recovery.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end