Hogan Knows Best
Hulk Hogan filed a second lawsuit against Gawker on Monday, accusing the website of leaking a sealed transcript from his infamous sex tape. Full Story
A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $25 million in punitive damages on Monday against Gawker Media.
Hulk Hogan was awarded $115 million for economic harm and emotional distress in his invasion-of-privacy against Gawker Media for releasing a sex tape featuring the retired wrestler on its gawker.com website.
Linda Hogan says former husband Hulk Hogan "single-handedly" ruined the couple's 25-year marriage.
Hulk Hogan's sex-tape lawsuit against Gawker is heading to trial Monday, nearly four years after the media company posted the video on their website.
Hulk Hogan is asking for forgiveness for his past use of racial slurs.
Brooke Hogan has posted a lengthy, heartfelt poem on her Facebook page, defending her father, pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, from allegations he is a racist.
Hulk Hogan has been fired by World Wrestling Entertainment over his alleged use of racial slurs.
Nick Hogan has become the first male celebrity to deal with the recent iCloud nude-photo scandal.
Hulk Hogan will make a return to WWE on Monday Night Raw on February 24.
Brooke Hogan will soon be walking down the aisle.
Linda Hogan has been charged with two counts of drunken driving by the Los Angeles County's district attorney.
Hulk Hogan has settled his civil lawsuit against Florida radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge.
Linda Hogan has revealed she watched the recently released sex tape of Hulk Hogan, her former husband and Hogan Knows Best co-star, having sex with family friend Heather Cole.
- Kate Gosselin reveals 'Kate Plus 8' will return in 2017
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards becomes grandmother
- Blac Chyna publicly posts Rob Kardashian's phone number -- 'How's that feel?'
- Amber Rose: I felt "body shamed" by Julianne Hough on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity