Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'