Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Carrie Underwood posts cute video of infant son's belly flop
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen reveals which houseguest is her bet to win it all
- Katharine McPhee and 'Scorpion' co-star Elyes Gabel break-up and split
- Eva Longoria slams Donald Trump during DNC speech: "He's insulting American families"
- 'So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation' ousts Sheaden Gabriel
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's husband Ed Hartwell files for divorce a week after she announces pregnancy
- Mikey Tenerelli, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day