Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon