Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Final male contestant to appear on 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 announced
- Marcus Grodd and Lacy Faddoul reportedly get married on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly refuses to raise children in poor environment Scott Disick created
- Ciara and NFL boyfriend Russell Wilson waiting to have sex
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20 twelfth-season contestants revealed!
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe tells Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall, eliminates Joe Bailey and Jared Haibon
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West