Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita officially returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott move into $7,500-per month rental home despite reports of financial problems
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges