Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'America's Got Talent' creator Simon Cowell: I was really nervous about joining the show as a judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Next week will be the most dramatic episode in 'Bachelor' history, it's about to get crazy!
- Chad Johnson is "a f-cking d-ckhead," former 'The Bachelorette' bachelor JJ Lane says
- Lauren Conrad confirms 'The Hills' anniversary special
- Exclusive: Former 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I'm not dating Amanda Stanton
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Chad Johnson calling me "naggy" was undeserved and hurtful
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher eliminates William "Will" Haduch, Brandon Howell and James Spadafore
- Caila Quinn, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Derek Hough, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day