Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe