Hoarding: Buried Alive News
Hoarding: Buried Alive will be returning to TLC with new episodes next month.
Hoarding: Buried Alive's fourth season will premiere on TLC on July 8. Watch a preview of the premiere, which will feature Cary, a 51-year-old compulsive hoarder and Elvis impersonator with a heartbreaking story.
TLC has announced Hoarding: Buried Alive, a new Hoarders-like reality series that will follow people who suffer from extreme hoarding, will premiere Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Willow Shields says 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster was "shocking," partner Mark Ballas agrees "it kicked me in the gut"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' shocker: Willow Shields and pro partner Mark Ballas get sent home!
- 'The Voice' Top 8 performs for votes, Kimberly Nichole and Koryn Hawthorne have yet to disappoint
- Demi Lovato dedicates 'Warrior' to Bruce Jenner in concert
- Nastia Liukin updates 'Dancing with the Stars' viewers on Derek Hough's condition
- Maci Bookout celebrates her future daughter at baby shower
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard share new photos of son Israel
- Derek Hough talks condition and whether he can perform on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kardashian/Jenner family supports Bruce Jenner on social media but Kris Jenner's sincerity gets attacked