High School Reunion News
Fresh on the heels of yesterday's announcement that The WB has begun filming a second season of its The Surreal Life reality series, the network has also announced that it has also ordered a third season of its other popular reality show from last season -- High School Reunion.
Looking forward to another season of The WB's "High School Reunion" reality show? Well you might have to wait a little bit longer.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered a second seven-episode season of the hourlong series, which takes a group of former classmates and brings them back together 10 years after graduation to participate in a reunion at a fantasy location.
Zap2It,com reports that The WB's "High School Reunion" debuted to strong ratings, albeit on the Frog's smaller scale. The show's premiere at 9 p.m. ET Sunday (Jan. 5) drew 5.2 million viewers. It was the most-watched series debut in that timeslot in the network's history.
The WB has announced the identities of the seventeen people appearing on it's upcoming "High School Reunion" reality TV show. The show, which will debut Sunday January, 5, 2003, brings together 17 members of the Oak Park-River Forest Class of 1992 for our amusement and theirs.
The WB has announced that "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' newest reality TV series, "High School Reunion," will premiere on Sunday, January 5 at 9 p.m. and air again on Thursday, January 9 at 8 p.m. The show will remain in that viewer-friendly twice-a-week pattern throughout its six-episode run.
Variety reports that the WB network has decided to group a cluster of new reality shows on Thursday nights starting in January. The so-called "Reality TV Night" will feature Surreal Life -- billed as "Real World"-meets-D-list-celebrities -- and High School Reunion, a 6-episode series about people who want to exorcise their inner feelings of dorkiness left over from their teenage years.
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance