High School Reunion News
Fresh on the heels of yesterday's announcement that The WB has begun filming a second season of its The Surreal Life reality series, the network has also announced that it has also ordered a third season of its other popular reality show from last season -- High School Reunion.
Looking forward to another season of The WB's "High School Reunion" reality show? Well you might have to wait a little bit longer.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered a second seven-episode season of the hourlong series, which takes a group of former classmates and brings them back together 10 years after graduation to participate in a reunion at a fantasy location.
Zap2It,com reports that The WB's "High School Reunion" debuted to strong ratings, albeit on the Frog's smaller scale. The show's premiere at 9 p.m. ET Sunday (Jan. 5) drew 5.2 million viewers. It was the most-watched series debut in that timeslot in the network's history.
The WB has announced the identities of the seventeen people appearing on it's upcoming "High School Reunion" reality TV show. The show, which will debut Sunday January, 5, 2003, brings together 17 members of the Oak Park-River Forest Class of 1992 for our amusement and theirs.
The WB has announced that "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' newest reality TV series, "High School Reunion," will premiere on Sunday, January 5 at 9 p.m. and air again on Thursday, January 9 at 8 p.m. The show will remain in that viewer-friendly twice-a-week pattern throughout its six-episode run.
Variety reports that the WB network has decided to group a cluster of new reality shows on Thursday nights starting in January. The so-called "Reality TV Night" will feature Surreal Life -- billed as "Real World"-meets-D-list-celebrities -- and High School Reunion, a 6-episode series about people who want to exorcise their inner feelings of dorkiness left over from their teenage years.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"