HGTV Design Star 4 News
HGTV has announced The Antonio Treatment, a new reality series starring HGTV Design Star fourth-season winner Antonio Ballatore, will premiere on Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Antonio Ballatore was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fourth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
Lonni Paul became the ninth finalist eliminated from HGTV Design Star's fourth season during Sunday night's broadcast of the reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of 10 of the 11 finalists who will competing on HGTV Design Star's fourth season.
HGTV has announced that the fourth season of HGTV Design Star will premiere on Sunday, July 19 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly gunning to get 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman for cast
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' twists revealed, to feature the return of Exile Island
- 'Dancing with the Stars' producers have a wish list for Season 19: What celebrities are on it?
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' cast officially announced by CBS
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones past
- Chris Soules: Yes, I am the next 'The Bachelor' star and I'm flattered!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates three contestants, sees Clare Crawley quit
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?