HGTV Design Star 4 News
HGTV has announced The Antonio Treatment, a new reality series starring HGTV Design Star fourth-season winner Antonio Ballatore, will premiere on Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Antonio Ballatore was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fourth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
Lonni Paul became the ninth finalist eliminated from HGTV Design Star's fourth season during Sunday night's broadcast of the reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of 10 of the 11 finalists who will competing on HGTV Design Star's fourth season.
HGTV has announced that the fourth season of HGTV Design Star will premiere on Sunday, July 19 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns