HGTV Design Star 4 News
HGTV has announced The Antonio Treatment, a new reality series starring HGTV Design Star fourth-season winner Antonio Ballatore, will premiere on Sunday, March 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
Antonio Ballatore was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fourth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
Lonni Paul became the ninth finalist eliminated from HGTV Design Star's fourth season during Sunday night's broadcast of the reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of 10 of the 11 finalists who will competing on HGTV Design Star's fourth season.
HGTV has announced that the fourth season of HGTV Design Star will premiere on Sunday, July 19 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic Season 16 champion, runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying