Hell's Kitchen 4 News
Scottish celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay says opening his first hotel and restaurant is one part revenge for a recent dispute with London's Connaught hotel.
Christina Machamer was never concerned about her lack of experience compared to her fellow Hell's Kitchen fourth-season contestants.
Louis Petrozza had the executive chef position at Gordon Ramsay's recently opened The London West Hollywood in his sights.
Christina Machamer was the Hell's Kitchen fourth-season contestant with the least amount of experience, but Gordon Ramsay rewarded her on potential.
Christina Machamer and Louis Petrozza competed in their final challenge during a trip to New York City and began to prepare for their dinner service during Hell's Kitchen's penultimate fourth-season broadcast last night on Fox.
Corey Earling, a 25-year-old private chef from Brooklyn, NY, became the thirteenth culinary contestant cut from Hell's Kitchen's fourth season by Gordon Ramsay during last night's broadcast of the Fox reality competition series.
Gordon Ramsay's freewheeling use of expletives has landed him in hot water with Australia's parliament.
Jennifer Gavin was the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of Hell's Kitchen, a quality that finally caught up with her as the competition entered crunch time.
Bobby Anderson billed himself as a four-star general, however his cooking failed to live up to those standards.
Matt Sigel made Gordon Ramsay throw-up the first time they met; sliced off the tip of his own finger; served the best risotto in Hell's Kitchen history; asked to switch teams after feuding with another chef; went completely bananas on all of the other contestants; and made numerous blunders while cooking.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)