Hell's Kitchen 3 News
Melissa Firpo was unable to make the most of the second chance given to her by foul-mouthed culinary king Gordon Ramsay, and as a result, the 29-year-old line cook from New York, NY became the sixth wannabe chef and restaurateur eliminated from the third season of Fox's Hell's Kitchen during last night's broadcast.
Gordon Ramsay is known for his militaristic approach in the kitchen to motivate contestants on his Hell's Kitchen reality competition series, and the foul-mouthed British chef apparently believes lawmakers should be just as tough on the parents of obese children.
Melissa Firpo ran the all-female Red kitchen like a dictatorship and was also responsible for serving one of the most pathetic looking dishes in Hell's Kitchen history during last night's fifth episode of the Fox reality competition series' third season.
"A Unique Dining Experience," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Hell's Kitchen 3, the third edition of Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen reality series, written by Silvergirl1, is now available.
Vinnie Fama couldn't cook enough beef wellington correctly and didn't live up to his self-perpetuating hype in the opinion of foul-mouthed culinary king Gordon Ramsay. As a result, the 29-year-old night-club chef from Milltown, NJ became the fifth wannabe chef and restaurateur eliminated from the third season of Fox's Hell's Kitchen during last night's broadcast.
Top Chef judge and restaurateur Tom Colicchio has a bone to pick with his Hell's Kitchen counterpart Gordon Ramsay over the way Fox's foul-mouthed culinary king treats his aspiring chefs.
"Who's the Leader?," our episode summary for the third episode of Hell's Kitchen 3, the third edition of Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen reality series, written by Seana, is now available.
For a former Manhattan restaurant manager, the experience of being featured in an episode of Fox's upcoming Kitchen Nightmares reality series turned into a nightmare when he was reportedly fired from his position at the request of the show's host Gordon Ramsay.
For the first time this summer, reality shows finished both first and second in the week's viewership rankings.
Bearing the brunt of Gordon Ramsay's wrath in the kitchen is one thing, but imagine how it must have felt staring down the Hell's Kitchen star on the soccer field.
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores