Gone Country News
Justin Guarini's summer wedding is fast approaching, but fortunately for him, his fiance is prepared.
John Rich reportedly got hitched over the weekend.
CMT announced it has renewed Gone Country for a third season which will debut in January 2009 and also revealed the identities of the seven celebrities who will head to Nashville and compete for the chance to record and release a country song.
CMT has announced Gone Country's second season will premiere Friday, August 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced it's ordered Outsider's Inn, a new reality series starring Gone Country first-season participants Maureen McCormick, Bobby Brown and Carnie Wilson as they operate a bed-and-breakfast in rural Tennessee.
CMT announced it has renewed Gone Country for a second season and also revealed the identities of the seven celebrities who will move to Nashville compete for the chance to record and release a country song.
Former U.S. child star Maureen McCormick made her debut as an "Access Hollywood" guest correspondent Thursday interviewing Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus.
CMT had announced Gone Country, a new reality competition series that will follow seven established musicians as they move to Nashville for two weeks and immerse themselves in a all things Southern for the chance to record and release a country song, will premiere with a special one-hour episode on Friday, January 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Diana DeGarmo came up short in her bid to become American Idol's third-season champ, but she's ready to take another stab at winning a reality singing competition.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"