Gone Country 3 News
Justin Guarini's summer wedding is fast approaching, but fortunately for him, his fiance is prepared.
John Rich reportedly got hitched over the weekend.
CMT announced it has renewed Gone Country for a third season which will debut in January 2009 and also revealed the identities of the seven celebrities who will head to Nashville and compete for the chance to record and release a country song.
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks for 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes -- and who's his final pick?
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"