Gone Country 3 News
Justin Guarini's summer wedding is fast approaching, but fortunately for him, his fiance is prepared.
John Rich reportedly got hitched over the weekend.
CMT announced it has renewed Gone Country for a third season which will debut in January 2009 and also revealed the identities of the seven celebrities who will head to Nashville and compete for the chance to record and release a country song.
- Carrie Underwood is pregnant with her first child!
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly