Gone Country 2 News
CMT has announced Gone Country's second season will premiere Friday, August 15 at 8PM ET/PT.
CMT announced it has renewed Gone Country for a second season and also revealed the identities of the seven celebrities who will move to Nashville compete for the chance to record and release a country song.
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time