Giuliana & Bill News
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine itSeptember 19, 2014
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have lost their second child.
Giuliana Rancic is ready to share the very personal details of her life with fans -- on paper, not TV.
Giuliana Rancic fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams when she appeared on a recent episode of The Price is Right.
Giuliana Rancic has confirmed she and her husband Bill have asked the surrogate who gave birth to their son to carry a second child for them.
Giuliana Rancic says she is ready for a second child.
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have become parents.
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend