Giuliana & Bill News
Kelly Osbourne's feud with Giuliana Rancic is apparently never-ending.
Giuliana Rancic is dropping one of her responsibilities at E!.
Giuliana Rancic will reportedly never be friends with Kelly Osbourne again and might even feel contempt for her.
Giuliana Rancic returning to 'Fashion Police,' hasn't spoken to Kelly Osbourne or Kathy Griffin since they quitApril 9, 2015
Giuliana Rancic has officially announced she's coming back to Fashion Police.
Giuliana Rancic: 'Fashion Police' editor should not be fired for taking my Zendaya dreadlocks joke out of contextApril 9, 2015
Giuliana Rancic has elaborated on her dreadlocks comment about Zendaya Coleman earlier this year that resulted in backlash, apologies, and problems for Fashion Police.
Giuliana Rancic has been open about her struggle with infertility for years and just shared some devastating news.
Giuliana Rancic is owning the fact she's too skinny right now, but there is a good reason why and ultimately no excuse for bullying.
Giuliana Rancic publicly apologizes to Zendaya Coleman for Oscar dreadlocks joke on 'Fashion Police'February 25, 2015
Giuliana Rancic is doing everything she can to apologize to former Dancing with the Stars contestant Zendaya Coleman after making an insensitive comment about her Oscar hairstyle on Monday's episode of Fashion Police.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine itSeptember 19, 2014
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have lost their second child.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor James Taylor reportedly being considered as next 'The Bachelor' star
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"
- Kim Kardashian celebrates Jennifer Lopez's birthday along with Calvin Harris
- Lamar Odom's family reportedly stages NYC intervention due to life-threatening behavior