Giuliana & Bill News
Giuliana Rancic publicly apologizes to Zendaya Coleman for Oscar dreadlocks joke on 'Fashion Police'February 25, 2015
Giuliana Rancic is doing everything she can to apologize to former Dancing with the Stars contestant Zendaya Coleman after making an insensitive comment about her Oscar hairstyle on Monday's episode of Fashion Police.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine itSeptember 19, 2014
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have lost their second child.
Giuliana Rancic is ready to share the very personal details of her life with fans -- on paper, not TV.
Giuliana Rancic fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams when she appeared on a recent episode of The Price is Right.
Giuliana Rancic has confirmed she and her husband Bill have asked the surrogate who gave birth to their son to carry a second child for them.
Giuliana Rancic says she is ready for a second child.
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17