Forever Eden News
A new guest arrives with "tatts," 'tude and a desire to shake things up in Eden on the next episode of Forever Eden on Monday, March 15 at 9 PM ET/PT on FOX.
After Eden's surprising first banishments, two newcomers arrive to stir things up on the next episode of Forever Eden, airing Monday, March 8 (9-10 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
"Killing two birds with one apple,'" our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by TeamJoisey, is now available.
"And FOX said ‘Let There Be Drek,'" our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Estee, is now available.
If its premiere ratings are any indication, FOX's new open-ended Forever Eden reality series might not make it through the end of its initial twenty-five episode commitment, never mind airing "forever."
FOX has pulled the wraps off of its new upcoming Forever Eden series and revealed the identities of the eleven initial contestants that will take an indefinite break from their friends, families, jobs and everyday lives to find out just how long they can survive in what they think will be the most desirable, blissful existence imaginable.
FOX has announced that Forever Eden, its new series that's breaking ground as American television's first "open-ended unscripted soap opera," will debut in a two-part premiere event immediately following American Idol on Monday, March 1 and Tuesday, March 2 at 9-10 PM ET/PT.
Has Paradise been lost -- only to be replaced by Eden?
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly tried making moves "on every single girl," no one truly knows how many he had sex with
- Blake Shelton to perform at People's Choice Awards ceremony
- Danielle "Lo" Lombard reportedly deemed "fake" by 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes -- "she didn't get along with the others"
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics!! (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates' 'The Bachelor' comment was something I didn't like, says Nick Viall
- Dominique Alexis -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Astrid Loch -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Aaron Rodgers -- "Fame can change things"