For Love Or Money 4
Perhaps Rachel should just have taken the money after all. Full Story
"Season Finale Part Two," our episode summary for the second hour of NBC's special two-hour finale episode of the fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"Season Finale Part One," our episode summary for the first hour of NBC's special two-hour finale episode of the fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Mon Cherie, is now available.
Rachel Veltri, the 26-year-old Chicago flight attendant who'd been rejected by bachelor Preston Mercer during last month's For Love Or Money 3, picked love over money in Monday night's finale of her own For Love Or Money edition, choosing Caleb Janus, a 30-year-old realtor from Phoenix, AZ over a $1,000,000 prize.
"Four Dates and a
FuneralElimination," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Mon Cherie, is now available.
"The Great Check Swap," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"Going Once, Going Twice, Gone," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Mon Cherie, is now available.
"In Search of the Perfect Cat Fight," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by tig_ger, is now available.
In the finale of NBC's For Love Or Money 3, a strange thing happened: love won out over money. But two of the discarded contestants, who already share a mutual dislike, will get to share a second chance to find love ... or money ... as the stars of NBC's For Love Or Money 4, which will debut on July 12.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that For Love Or Money 4, a fourth edition of the popular reality dating show which debuted last summer, will air as one of the network's midseason series.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out