For Love Or Money 4
Perhaps Rachel should just have taken the money after all. Full Story
"Season Finale Part Two," our episode summary for the second hour of NBC's special two-hour finale episode of the fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"Season Finale Part One," our episode summary for the first hour of NBC's special two-hour finale episode of the fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Mon Cherie, is now available.
Rachel Veltri, the 26-year-old Chicago flight attendant who'd been rejected by bachelor Preston Mercer during last month's For Love Or Money 3, picked love over money in Monday night's finale of her own For Love Or Money edition, choosing Caleb Janus, a 30-year-old realtor from Phoenix, AZ over a $1,000,000 prize.
"Four Dates and a
FuneralElimination," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Mon Cherie, is now available.
"The Great Check Swap," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"Going Once, Going Twice, Gone," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Mon Cherie, is now available.
"In Search of the Perfect Cat Fight," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's fourth edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by tig_ger, is now available.
In the finale of NBC's For Love Or Money 3, a strange thing happened: love won out over money. But two of the discarded contestants, who already share a mutual dislike, will get to share a second chance to find love ... or money ... as the stars of NBC's For Love Or Money 4, which will debut on July 12.
As part of the introduction of its new prime-time schedule for the 2004-05 season on Monday, NBC announced that For Love Or Money 4, a fourth edition of the popular reality dating show which debuted last summer, will air as one of the network's midseason series.
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst on the new season: The cast is fantastic and popping
- Gia Giudice reportedly becoming a substitute mom with Teresa Giudice in prison
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I second guessed myself right up until the end, it was grueling
- Kendall Jenner stars in first video ad for Estee Lauder
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly planning to launch own line of Skinnygirl marijuana
- Josh Murray's younger brother Aaron Murray and fiancee Kacie McDonnell also end engagement