For Love Or Money 3
"Mission Predictable," our episode summary for the series finale of NBC's third edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by ballerina_of_doom, is now available. Full Story
Preston Mercer chooses P.J. Spillman over Rachel Veltri (and the money) in 'For Love Or Money 3' finale
NBC bachelor Preston Mercer choose "good girl" P.J. Spillman over "bad girl" Rachel Veltri during Monday's series finale of the network's For Love Or Money 3. But in the end, neither Preston or P.J. came out of the show with a single penny, while Rachel received another chance to compete for $1,000,000 in For Love Or Money 4 (premiering next week) -- raising the question as to who really was the winner... the woman who received love... or the woman who received another chance for money?
"Blind Swap," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's third edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Passion House - A Harlequin Romance (Sort of)," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's third edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by Tiger Lily, is now available.
"Another Date, Another Dollar," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's third edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
NBC's For Love Or Money 3 rebounded in the ratings with its second episode, gaining nearly a million additional viewers and defeating the highly-touted premiere of reality titan Mark Burnett's new The Casino series in their first head-to-head showdown.
"'I'll Buy That For A Dollar," our episode summary for the season premiere episode of NBC's third edition of its For Love Or Money series, written by tig_ger, is now available.
NBC's two-hour premiere of the third installment of its For Love Or Money series opened the summer reality show season with lackluster results on Monday evening, drawing only 6.3 million overall viewers and placing third in its time period.
NBC has released the names, photos, and biographical information of the sixteen women and bachelor who will be appearing on the third edition of it's For Love Or Money series, premiering Monday, June 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
Couldn't get enough of last summer's hit NBC For Love Or Money or For Love Or Money 2 series? Well then we've got good news for you -- the network will be airing a third edition of the popular reality series this coming summer.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments