For Love Or Money 2 News
Does Erin Brodie, the winner of NBC's first For Love Or Money, who threw a check for about $465,000 into the fire for a chance to double her money (or meet her real soulmate) in For Love Or Money 2, find love at the end of the show? Or does she win the dough and dump her beau? Or does she walk away with nothing more than lint in her pockets? We don't know. However, we do know, according to the Los Altos (CA) Town Crier, that Erin is now moving to Los Angeles, to "explore opportunities in the entertainment field."
According to the AC Nielsen overnight ratings, the July 28 third episode of “For Love or Money 2” averaged a 4.1 rating and 11 share among adults 18-49. The numbers were the program's best in its three-week run following the successful launch of its predecessor, “For Love or Money.”
'For Love Or Money 2's Eric Ferch previously appeared on NBC's 'Meet My Folks' -- less than six months agoJuly 21, 2003
Sharp-eyed reality television fans watching last week's premiere of "For Love Or Money 2" might have felt that bachelor suitor Eric Ferch looked just a little too familiar. If so, there's a good reason -- it turns out that Ferch just recently appeared on television in another NBC reality relationship show -- the network's "Meet My Folks" (which like "For Love Or Money," is also produced by producer Bruce Nash.)
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Monday night's 9-10 PM ET premiere of “For Love Or Money 2” (3.5/10 in 18-49, 8.2 million viewers overall) claimed the time period in Adults 18-49 over CBS’ rebroadcasts of “Everybody Loves Raymond” and “King of Queens,” FOX’s “Paradise Hotel” and all other competition.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian