For Love Or Money 1 News
NBC has announced that it will premiere “For Love or Money,” a new and unscripted drama series in which 15 beautiful women compete for one lucky man, on Monday, June 2. The special two-hour premiere will air 9-11 p.m. ET, with the series airing in its regular time slot -- 9-10 p.m. ET -- beginning Monday, June 9.
Variety reports that NBC has given a six-episode commitment to "For Love or Money" a relationship-oriented reality show that has already begun production. Nash Entertainment "Meet My Folks") and 3 Ball Prods. are producing "For Love or Money."
- Caitlyn Jenner to appear on Tucker Carlson's first 8 p.m. show on Monday
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Sierra Dawn Thomas is a pawn but Andrea Boehlke is a boss!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' spoilers: Boy Bands and Girl Groups night -- Songs, dances and special guest judge!
- Caitlyn Jenner's memoir reportedly "upset" the Kardashians and is "the last straw" for Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are "just not meant to be"
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their twins read bedtime story
- 'Survivor' eliminees Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth speak out about Jeff Varner outing Zeke Smith as transgender
- 'The Amazing Race's Liz Espey and Michael Rado survive Season 29's first non-elimination leg
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: Sara Fowler and Shamir Arzeno eliminated in Tanzania