For Love Or Money 1 News
NBC has announced that it will premiere “For Love or Money,” a new and unscripted drama series in which 15 beautiful women compete for one lucky man, on Monday, June 2. The special two-hour premiere will air 9-11 p.m. ET, with the series airing in its regular time slot -- 9-10 p.m. ET -- beginning Monday, June 9.
Variety reports that NBC has given a six-episode commitment to "For Love or Money" a relationship-oriented reality show that has already begun production. Nash Entertainment "Meet My Folks") and 3 Ball Prods. are producing "For Love or Money."
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season