For Love Or Money 1 News
NBC has announced that it will premiere “For Love or Money,” a new and unscripted drama series in which 15 beautiful women compete for one lucky man, on Monday, June 2. The special two-hour premiere will air 9-11 p.m. ET, with the series airing in its regular time slot -- 9-10 p.m. ET -- beginning Monday, June 9.
Variety reports that NBC has given a six-episode commitment to "For Love or Money" a relationship-oriented reality show that has already begun production. Nash Entertainment "Meet My Folks") and 3 Ball Prods. are producing "For Love or Money."
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show