For Love Or Money 1 News
NBC has announced that it will premiere “For Love or Money,” a new and unscripted drama series in which 15 beautiful women compete for one lucky man, on Monday, June 2. The special two-hour premiere will air 9-11 p.m. ET, with the series airing in its regular time slot -- 9-10 p.m. ET -- beginning Monday, June 9.
Variety reports that NBC has given a six-episode commitment to "For Love or Money" a relationship-oriented reality show that has already begun production. Nash Entertainment "Meet My Folks") and 3 Ball Prods. are producing "For Love or Money."
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers