For Love Or Money 1 News
It's now apparently clear why Paige Jones, the 21 year old doe-eyed gold digger from NBC's "For Love or Money," was so comfortable with the drunken antics of series bachelor Rob Campos -- because its something they share in common.
Has the ending of NBC's 'For Love or Money' been spoiled and the ID of the bachelorette edition star been discovered?June 19, 2003
NBC has had a difficult time with its new reality show For Love or Money so far. The bachelor, Rob Campos, has been revealed to be a reject from ABC's 'The Bachelor', as well as a disgraced sexual harrasser, and has lost his job. Now we may be adding to NBC's woes on this show, which the Peacock Network unwisely already picked up for a second season.
Extra TV is reporting that "For Love Or Money" star Rob Campos had previously applied to and been rejected for ABC's "The Bachelor" show before being cast in NBC's reality-relationship series. "The Bachelor" producers eventually chose to instead cast millionaire Andrew Firestone.
Starring in reality TV can be bad for your career, espeically if you have some skeletons in your closet. Rob Campos, the bachelor "star" of NBC's For Love Or Money, just learned that lesson the hard way.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the "expanded" 9-10:08 PM ET telecast of “For Love Or Money” (yes, it wasn't just you, the episode *DID* annoyingly run a few minutes into the 10PM hour) received a 4.2 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49 and drew 8.9 million overall vewers. The 8.9 million total viewers figure is a significant drop from the 10.2 million viewers that tuned into last week's special two hour premiere.
Wow, NBC really is new at this whole reality TV contestant scandalous past thing -- today's surprise news that bachelor Rob Campos of "For Love Or Money" was expelled from the US Navy's JAG training program as a result of a drunken grope of a female Navy officer apparently perturbed the network so much, that they have released an official statement. Maybe FOX or CBS can teach them a thing or two about dealing with reality TV star scandal... (ignore it -- the person will quickly fade back into obscurity from which they came.) Below is NBC's official statement.
NBC must use the same background checkers as Fox, because their Prince Charming is looking like a toad. The Smoking Gun reports that Rob Campos, the bachelor on "For Love Or Money", was expelled from the JAG training program as a result of a drunken grope of a female Navy officer.
Tuesday's 9-11 PM. ET premiere of NBC's new “For Love Or Money” reality program has generated strong numbers, equaling the network's second-highest adult 18-49 rating in that time period in the eight weeks since April 2.
NBC has released the names and publicity photos of the fifteen women who will be appearing on their upcoming new "For Love Or Money" reality relationship program and battling for the heart of bachelor Rob Campos.
Variety reports that NBC has ordered a second edition of its new upcoming "For Love Or Money" reality show -- before the show has even aired its first episode.
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez