For Love Or Money 1
When last we saw For Love Or Money's Rob Campos, he was slinking off into the sunset, licking his wounds from both Erin Brodie's rejection of his selection of her, and the public disclosure of his sexual misconduct military past. Full Story
Dr. Will Kirby and his fiancee Erin Brodie are the parent of an aptly-named child.
The ratings were great, as we previously told you. But now we know how great.
At the end of the first edition of NBC's For Love or Money, bachelorette Erin Brodie, one of Rob Campos' final two choices along with Paige Jones, told Rob that she needed the money that the winner would get "for her parents." Was that true, or was that just part of her effort to get Rob to choose her?
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, NBC's "For Love Or Money" concluded its initial run with timeslot-dominating numbers and the highest adult 18-49 rating for any telecast on any network since the May sweeps, With its lofty finale numbers, “For Love Or Money” is now the #2 show overall for the summer to date in 18-49 and it remains the summer’s #1 reality series.
According to preliminary “fast affiliate-based” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Tuesday, June 30th's 9-10 PM ET of the penultimate episode of “For Love Or Money” (3.9/11 in 18-49, 8.8 million viewers overall) nearly matched its 4.0 adult 18-49 rating of the previous week, the highest result for any reality telecast on any network in the last 20 nights.
The verdict is in, and the tip that Reality TV World received regarding the final two in NBC's For Love Or Money, which we reported here, has clearly proven to be incorrect. Kelly is not one of the final two; instead, the final two are Erin and hard-drinking Paige, who may make a good pair with drunken would-be-rapist Rob.
From its first publicity release regarding For Love Or Money, NBC has played up the angle that the winning bachelorette will collect a Survivor-sized $1 million prize if she chooses money instead of love. However, astute viewers on the Reality TV World message boards have discovered that NBC's claim, like bachelor Rob Campos' claim that there was "absolutely nothing irregular" about his service in the Marines, is seriously misleading.
As we reported way back in May, NBC, with (false) visions of "Joe Millionaire"-like ratings in their heads, began filming a second bachelorette edition of "For Love Or Money" before Rob Campos-lead current edition of the series even premiered. Later on we received a possible spoiler tip that identified which of the current edition's single ladies was tapped to star in the bachelorette edition (as well as who "wins" the current series), but we have to say that even we're surprised to learn how quickly NBC plans to air the second edition.
According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s 9PM ET telecast of “For Love Or Money” scored a 3.9/11 rating in Adults 18-49 and drew 8.3 million viewers overall.
It's now apparently clear why Paige Jones, the 21 year old doe-eyed gold digger from NBC's "For Love or Money," was so comfortable with the drunken antics of series bachelor Rob Campos -- because its something they share in common.
Has the ending of NBC's 'For Love or Money' been spoiled and the ID of the bachelorette edition star been discovered?
NBC has had a difficult time with its new reality show For Love or Money so far. The bachelor, Rob Campos, has been revealed to be a reject from ABC's 'The Bachelor', as well as a disgraced sexual harrasser, and has lost his job. Now we may be adding to NBC's woes on this show, which the Peacock Network unwisely already picked up for a second season.
Extra TV is reporting that "For Love Or Money" star Rob Campos had previously applied to and been rejected for ABC's "The Bachelor" show before being cast in NBC's reality-relationship series. "The Bachelor" producers eventually chose to instead cast millionaire Andrew Firestone.
Starring in reality TV can be bad for your career, espeically if you have some skeletons in your closet. Rob Campos, the bachelor "star" of NBC's For Love Or Money, just learned that lesson the hard way.
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest
- 'The Amazing Race' and 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale dates announced by CBS
- 'The Voice' Battles 3 recap: 12 artists advance including Stephanie Rice, Jack Cassidy & Hunter Plake
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance Justin Hodak arrested for violating restraining order
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Chris Kattan and pro partner Witney Carson ousted, two couples top leaderboard
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks
- Chris Harrison celebrates 15 years of 'The Bachelor' with throwback photo
- Christina El Moussa fires back at mommy-shamers for bikini, pool party photos -- "Thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment"
- 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Brandy Rusher reportedly in critical condition after Texas shooting
- Chris Kattan -- 5 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy injured, won't perform with Heather Morris on 'Dancing with the Stars' tonight
- Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi travel to 'The Bachelor's hometown for basketball game, pack on PDA
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess deny dating rumors despite great 'Dancing with the Stars' chemistry
- Jodie Sweetin and fiance Justin Hodak call it quits and split
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions