Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"