Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa: I was Boston Rob and Taylor Stocker was Amber Brkich on 'Survivor,' I had the pretty boy on a leash
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split
- Miley Cyrus shows off her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa reveals Taylor Stocker relationship status after 'Survivor' romance
- Luke Pell's debut album to feature songs about 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher -- "The good, bad and the ugly"
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' after traumatic robbery
- Kim Kardashian's Paris hotel concierge reveals robbery details -- "They were there for money"