Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line