Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources