Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions