Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Saying JoJo Fletcher was "conflicted" over Chase McNary and Derek Peth "a massive understatement"
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- JoJo Fletcher's ex Chad Rookstool reportedly claiming to have texts proving she lied about pre-'The Bachelorette' reconciliation
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction