Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC