Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- DeAnna Pappas reveals sex of second child with Stephen Stagliano
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd forced to sit out Season 21 with ankle injury
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' welcomes two new girls, Jared Haibon accepts fantasy suite with Ashley Iaconetti
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member