Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel