Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- U.K.'s 'Top Gear' to premiere new season on BBC America on March 12
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"