Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Cody Simpson: I have mixed feelings, I had no clue I'd be going home
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'Southern Charm' stars Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel reportedly have baby girl
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Cody Simpson and professional partner Witney Carson on 'Disney Night'
- 'The Voice' coaches Shakira and Adam Levine determine their three-person teams, four artists get eliminated
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Peta Murgatroyd: James Maslow and I have amazing chemistry, it feels so good to be back with him!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly tour Chateau de Louveciennes as possible wedding location