Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating baby girl's name
- 'Splash' trainer Greg Louganis engaged to partner Johnny Chaillot
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: James Case will shock and blindside everyone
- 'The Voice' finalist Danielle Bradbery "is the winner," according to Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock eliminates Brad McKinzie and Zack Kalter
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brandon Andreen: My portrayal could've been a lot worse
- Emily Maynard reportedly dating a new guy for the past six months
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' and 'The Amazing Race' fall premiere dates announced by CBS