Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death