Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Kim Kardashian -- Why she reportedly wants Baby No. 3 despite serious potential health risks
- Chris Harrison celebrates 15 years of 'The Bachelor' with throwback photo
- Christina El Moussa fires back at mommy-shamers for bikini, pool party photos -- "Thanks for your 'concern' aka judgment"
- 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Brandy Rusher reportedly in critical condition after Texas shooting
- Chris Kattan -- 5 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Gleb Savchenko expecting second baby with wife Elena Samodanova
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Jon Gosselin confirms plans to perform as male stripper
- Kim Kardashian reveals she wants to have third child with Kanye West