Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminates Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton
- Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered miscarriage during filming on 'Lindsay' OWN reality series