Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)