Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Chris Soules on 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: I was really disappointed, Whitney Bischoff was "bummed" to miss my final dance
- 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' star Jimmy Gojdics shot in his home, dies at age 69
- Bruce Jenner's biological children reportedly "despise" the Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson to choreograph Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's wedding dance
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson continue to dodge dating rumors
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: If I was feeling down, I'd get to perform onstage and just be in love with it
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson, Chris Soules and Witney Carson
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants