Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'