Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Nick Viall, The Bachelorette -- Reality Guy Sexy Snapshot Pic of the Day
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo
- Rob Kardashian shares weight-loss progress with shocking before-and-after photo
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev dating 'Chicago Med' star Torrey DeVitto
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame