Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Michelle Meyer wins PoV, opts to leave Frank Eudy and Bridgette Dunning up for eviction
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!