Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, she wasn't allowed to speak her mind
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident
- Why did 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Duggar sisters Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger unveil Christian dating rules in new book
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC