Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)