Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson