Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic's surrogate sadly miscarries final embryo
- E! picks up new seasons of '#RichKids of Beverly Hills,' 'Total Divas' and 'Christina Milian Turned Up'
- E! orders three new reality series including 'Dash Dolls,' a spinoff of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- 'Duck Dynasty' star officiated Jason Aldean and former 'Idol' contestant Brittany Kerr's wedding
- Stephanie Pratt to reveal all about 'The Hills' in new tell-all memoir
- Mark Ballas reportedly selling penthouse condo in Los Angeles
- 'Dance Moms' star Abby Lee Miller reportedly opening new dance studio in California
- Joe Giudice on wife Teresa Giudice's time in prison: I cry more than our girls
- Giuliana Rancic: Some people think I'm "disgustingly skinny," but I can't help it