Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- Julia Sokolowski: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castaways Kyle Jason and Scott Pollard were "wonderful" and "not bullies at all"
- Kris Jenner slams Kim Kardashian -- You were married for 72 days, that's f-cked up sh-t!
- Parent company of 'American Idol's production company files for bankruptcy
- Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner launching swimwear line
- Drew Barrymore to narrate NBC's new 'First Dates' reality dating series
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski: I was salty when I found out Michele Fitzgerald betrayed me
- Alec Baldwin to host ABC's 'Match Game' revival
- Caitlyn Jenner takes Donald Trump up on Trump Tower women's restroom offer
- Scott Disick spotted with Australian blonde model Megan Blake Irwin, sparks dating rumors