Flip This House News
Real estate reality TV shows remaining hot despite cooling markets
A&E has announced Flip This House's fourth season, which will continue to follow real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before selling them for a profit, will premiere Saturday, March 15 at 11PM ET/PT.
Flip This House, an A&E home renovation reality series that is already the subject of a breach of contract and fraud lawsuit brought by Trademark Properties, a South Carolina real estate company that starred in the show's first season, is now embroiled in a second controversy centered around Sam Leccima, an Atlanta businessman who served as one of the show's second season stars.
A&E has announced the premiere of the third season of Flip This House, a reality series that follows three real-estate moguls as they buy homes and quickly renovate them before flipping them for a profit.
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" Shannon is dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis