Flavor of Love News
Rapper Flavor Flav was hit with two fireworks-related citations ahead of his annual Fourth of show at his home in Las Vegas Valley on Friday.
Flavor Flav pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in Las Vegas on Monday.
Flavor Flav was arrested for motor-vehicle violations on his way to his mother's funeral.
Flavor Flav owes the federal government nearly $1 million in back taxes, according to court documents.
Flavor Flav apparently wants to prove that he has more to offer reality television than hiscrazy antics and romantic escapades.
The long arm of the law has reportedly caught-up to Saaphyri Windsor.
Flavor Flav has finally found love, but it wasn't with any of the numerous Flavor of Love bachelorettes he's met over the years.
The clock slung around Flavor Flav's neck is constantly ticking, but the 48-year-old Flavor of Love bachelor apparently feels that doesn't mean he's desperate.
MyNetworkTV has announced its ordered 13 episodes of Under One Roof, a new half-hour sitcom starring Flavor of Love bachelor Flavor Flav that is scheduled to premiere this spring.
Flavor of Love's first two seasons proved to be unfruitful for Flavor Flav, so he's apparently decided to spice things up for the show's upcoming third installment.
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- U.K.'s 'Top Gear' to premiere new season on BBC America on March 12
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"