Flavor of Love 2 News
The long arm of the law has reportedly caught-up to Saaphyri Windsor.
Vivid Entertainment is hoping that Jennifer Toof can live up to the nickname Flava Flav bestowed upon her during Flavor of Love's second season -- Toastee -- as the adult-film company has announced plans to release Toastee Exposed, a hardcore sex video of the 23-year-old Havertwon, PA native, on May 16.
Rapper Flavor Flav says he is looking for love, and he told the New York Post he is especially searching for the "good-girl type."
Even though Flavor Flav chose Deelishis as the winning contestant on his VH1 reality show, he is reportedly expecting his 7th child with another woman.
Professional numerologist Hans Decoz says rapper Flavor Flav made a good choice with Deelishis, the winner of his U.S. TV series "Flavor of Love."
The finale of VH1's reality show, "Flavor of Love," was the top rated non-sports show on cable TV this year.
Demonstrating that the breakout ratings that last spring's initial season of the show drew delivered don't appear to have been a fluke, Sunday night's premiere of the second edition of VH1's Flavor Of Love reality series drew the network's biggest season premiere audience ever.
VH1 Thursday announced a second season of "Flavor of Love," its hit reality show that has rapper Flavor Flav looking for an ideal mate.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice