Fat March News
Six contestants crossed the Fat March finish line in Washington DC during last night's finale of the ABC reality competition series, completing their 575-mile trek across the northeastern portion of the country and each claiming a $40,000 share in the grand prize.
ABC has announced the premiere and cast of Fat March, a new reality competition series that will follow 12 overweight Americans as they trek across the northeastern portion of the country in an effort to shed pounds and take home a share of the $1.2 million grand prize.
Hoping to cash-in on the success of other weight-loss competition series, such as NBC's The Biggest Loser and VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, ABC has reportedly signed a deal for an American version of Too Big to Walk?, a British reality series.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba sizes up the season's finalists
- Kris Jenner reportedly not phased new boyfriend Corey Gamble is an alleged stalker and abuser
- Kendra Wilkinson: It's going to take a lifetime to trust Hank Baskett again but he's worth fighting for
- Heidi Montag declares she's done with plastic surgery
- Kourtney Kardashian posts cryptic movie quote suggesting problems with Scott Disick
- Former 'American Idol' finalist James Durbin welcomes a daughter into the world
- Janel Parrish's 'Pretty Little Liars' schedule reportedly hurting chances of winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Carrie Underwood wins at 2014 American Music Awards, Pharrell Williams leaves empty-handed