Fat March News
Six contestants crossed the Fat March finish line in Washington DC during last night's finale of the ABC reality competition series, completing their 575-mile trek across the northeastern portion of the country and each claiming a $40,000 share in the grand prize.
ABC has announced the premiere and cast of Fat March, a new reality competition series that will follow 12 overweight Americans as they trek across the northeastern portion of the country in an effort to shed pounds and take home a share of the $1.2 million grand prize.
Hoping to cash-in on the success of other weight-loss competition series, such as NBC's The Biggest Loser and VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, ABC has reportedly signed a deal for an American version of Too Big to Walk?, a British reality series.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'