Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson's latest bundle of joy is here.
Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to get married right after her second baby is born.
Fashion Star crowned Hunter Bell its second-season winner during Friday night's finale broadcast of the reality fashion design competition on NBC.
'Fashion Star' host Louise Roe and producer Ben Silverman: New season amps up the drama and competitionMarch 8, 2013
Fashion Star's executive producer Ben Silverman and host Louise Roe discuss the show's second season, which premieres tonight on NBC.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson is reportedly pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed her second pregnancy definitely wasn't planned.
Jessica Simpson is getting back into acting.
Jessica Simpson is suspending her Weight Watchers diet due her recently-confirmed pregnancy with her second child.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant again.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon