Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson is shilling for Weight Watchers in a new commercial, after signing an endorsement deal with the company when she was still pregnant with her first child, Maxwell, in 2012.
Jessica Simpson's latest bundle of joy is here.
Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to get married right after her second baby is born.
Fashion Star crowned Hunter Bell its second-season winner during Friday night's finale broadcast of the reality fashion design competition on NBC.
'Fashion Star' host Louise Roe and producer Ben Silverman: New season amps up the drama and competitionMarch 8, 2013
Fashion Star's executive producer Ben Silverman and host Louise Roe discuss the show's second season, which premieres tonight on NBC.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson is reportedly pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed her second pregnancy definitely wasn't planned.
Jessica Simpson is getting back into acting.
Jessica Simpson is suspending her Weight Watchers diet due her recently-confirmed pregnancy with her second child.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)