Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson's latest bundle of joy is here.
Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to get married right after her second baby is born.
Fashion Star crowned Hunter Bell its second-season winner during Friday night's finale broadcast of the reality fashion design competition on NBC.
'Fashion Star' host Louise Roe and producer Ben Silverman: New season amps up the drama and competitionMarch 8, 2013
Fashion Star's executive producer Ben Silverman and host Louise Roe discuss the show's second season, which premieres tonight on NBC.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson is reportedly pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed her second pregnancy definitely wasn't planned.
Jessica Simpson is getting back into acting.
Jessica Simpson is suspending her Weight Watchers diet due her recently-confirmed pregnancy with her second child.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant again.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates Danielle Ronco, sees one couple quit together
- Julianne Hough to reportedly return to 'Dancing with the Stars,' but in what role?
- Nick and Drew Lachey's 'Lachey's Bar' reality series ordered by A&E
- 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Shark Tank' and Jane Lynch win at Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony
- 'Hell's Kitchen' thirteenth-season cast revealed, new season to premiere September 10