Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson's latest bundle of joy is here.
Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to get married right after her second baby is born.
Fashion Star crowned Hunter Bell its second-season winner during Friday night's finale broadcast of the reality fashion design competition on NBC.
'Fashion Star' host Louise Roe and producer Ben Silverman: New season amps up the drama and competitionMarch 8, 2013
Fashion Star's executive producer Ben Silverman and host Louise Roe discuss the show's second season, which premieres tonight on NBC.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson is reportedly pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed her second pregnancy definitely wasn't planned.
Jessica Simpson is getting back into acting.
Jessica Simpson is suspending her Weight Watchers diet due her recently-confirmed pregnancy with her second child.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant again.
- Cheryl Burke on 'Dancing with the Stars' future: This season will probably be my last
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people