Fashion Star News
Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to get married right after her second baby is born.
Fashion Star crowned Hunter Bell its second-season winner during Friday night's finale broadcast of the reality fashion design competition on NBC.
'Fashion Star' host Louise Roe and producer Ben Silverman: New season amps up the drama and competitionMarch 8, 2013
Fashion Star's executive producer Ben Silverman and host Louise Roe discuss the show's second season, which premieres tonight on NBC.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson is reportedly pregnant with a baby boy.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed her second pregnancy definitely wasn't planned.
Jessica Simpson is getting back into acting.
Jessica Simpson is suspending her Weight Watchers diet due her recently-confirmed pregnancy with her second child.
Jessica Simpson has confirmed she's pregnant again.
Jessica Simpson's steady weight-loss journey has reportedly been derailed.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"