Farmer Wants a Wife News
The CW has revealed the identities of Farmer Wants a Wife's object of affection and the 10 women who will attempt to win his heart when the new Outback Jack-like reality dating series premieres Wednesday, April 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
It looks like viewers will finally get to see a farmer's attempt to fall in love.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
The CW has begun developing a new Outback Jack-like reality dating series that will see if women who live the city-life can find love down on the farm.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian