Farmer Wants a Wife News
The CW has revealed the identities of Farmer Wants a Wife's object of affection and the 10 women who will attempt to win his heart when the new Outback Jack-like reality dating series premieres Wednesday, April 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
It looks like viewers will finally get to see a farmer's attempt to fall in love.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
The CW has begun developing a new Outback Jack-like reality dating series that will see if women who live the city-life can find love down on the farm.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars