Farmer Wants a Wife News
The CW has revealed the identities of Farmer Wants a Wife's object of affection and the 10 women who will attempt to win his heart when the new Outback Jack-like reality dating series premieres Wednesday, April 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
It looks like viewers will finally get to see a farmer's attempt to fall in love.
The CW has announced that it plans to air three reality series --a second season of Pussycat Dolls Present's, as well as previously announced new shows Farmer Wants a Wife and Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants -- as part of the network's 2007-2008 midseason programming lineup.
The CW has begun developing a new Outback Jack-like reality dating series that will see if women who live the city-life can find love down on the farm.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound