Fantasia For Real
Fantasia Barrino is expecting. Full Story
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino allowed a film crew for her VH1 reality show to videotape her in her hospital bed following her August suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino, the former "American Idol" winner who attempted suicide earlier this month, says she is bouncing back in Las Vegas.
Fantasia Barrino doesn't feel reports that she was allegedly having an affair with a married man were responsible for her recent suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino has confirmed her recent drug overdose was a suicide attempt.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has taped an interview with VH1 discussing her recent hospitalization for an alleged suicide attempt, the network said.
Fantasia Barrino was released from the hospital on Wednesday following her Monday night drug overdose and alleged suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino's Monday night overdose was an apparent suicide attempt, according to police.
Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized following a Monday night overdose.
Fantasia Barrino's manager has denied the third-season American Idol champion and Fantasia For Real star is responsible for the break-up of the marriage of Antwaun Cook, a North Carolina man she has been dating.
Fantasia Barrino has been accused of having an affair and making sex tapes with a married man and father of two small children.
Fantasia Barrino is now an honorary high school graduate.
VH1 announced it has renewed Fantasia For Real for a second season.
VH1 has announced Fantasia For Real, a new reality series that will document American Idol third-season winner Fantasia Barrino, will premiere Monday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments