Fantasia For Real
Fantasia Barrino is expecting. Full Story
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino allowed a film crew for her VH1 reality show to videotape her in her hospital bed following her August suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino, the former "American Idol" winner who attempted suicide earlier this month, says she is bouncing back in Las Vegas.
Fantasia Barrino doesn't feel reports that she was allegedly having an affair with a married man were responsible for her recent suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino has confirmed her recent drug overdose was a suicide attempt.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has taped an interview with VH1 discussing her recent hospitalization for an alleged suicide attempt, the network said.
Fantasia Barrino was released from the hospital on Wednesday following her Monday night drug overdose and alleged suicide attempt.
Fantasia Barrino's Monday night overdose was an apparent suicide attempt, according to police.
Fantasia Barrino has been hospitalized following a Monday night overdose.
Fantasia Barrino's manager has denied the third-season American Idol champion and Fantasia For Real star is responsible for the break-up of the marriage of Antwaun Cook, a North Carolina man she has been dating.
Fantasia Barrino has been accused of having an affair and making sex tapes with a married man and father of two small children.
Fantasia Barrino is now an honorary high school graduate.
VH1 announced it has renewed Fantasia For Real for a second season.
VH1 has announced Fantasia For Real, a new reality series that will document American Idol third-season winner Fantasia Barrino, will premiere Monday, January 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Jordan Rodgers blasted by ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar: We broke up because he cheated on me, not his football career, he's full of BS and a fame-seeker
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, Coaches agree Alisan Porter is the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends six guys packing in Season 12 premiere
- Blac Chyna shares sonogram of baby with Rob Kardashian and proclaims "fairytales do come true"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Nyle DiMarco, Paige VanZant and Ginger Zee perform twice for final viewer votes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance
- Ginger Zee overcomes injury and performs in 'Dancing with the Stars' finals
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Now I can definitely see how it was possible for Ben Higgins to love two women at once
- Evan Bass is much more than just an erectile dysfunction specialist, teases 'The Bachelorette' host
- 'The Voice' eliminee Bryan Bautista: Not making last season's cut was the best thing that ever happened to me
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' winner Michele Fitzgerald talks (Part 2)
- Anthony Bourdain and President Obama grab bite to eat at Hanoi eatery
- Grant Kemp: He's on 'The Bachelorette' for JoJo Fletcher after his last relationship went down in flames, says Chris Harrison
- Behati Prinsloo and Blake Shelton pose for "baby bump" photo for Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I was concerned about bachelors there for "wrong reasons" but definitely addressed concerns
- 'The Voice's Paxton Ingram: The "wildest decision I've ever made" was on the show, but magical stuff resulted
- Jennifer Lopez on her diva reputation: "I don't deserve it"
- 'Catfish' host Nev Schulman announces engagement to pregnant girlfriend Laura Perlongo
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani perform duet at Billboard Music Awards
- JoJo Fletcher: 'The Bachelorette' was one of the hardest experiences of my life filled with "low lows"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finalist Ginger Zee may not be able to perform due to pelvis injury
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher speaks out on ex Chad Rookstool's reunion claims and Nick Viall dating rumors
- JoJo Fletcher talks more 'The Bachelorette:' Guys I didn't notice at first made a huge impression, others came in hot and plateaued
- Shalyah Fearing: Being stolen twice made me question if I belonged on 'The Voice,' but I'd never give up