Extreme Makeover: Home Edition News
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition will be returning to ABC's schedule for the holidays.
ABC and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" say they have teamed up to help raise money via a text-to-donate system in support of Nashville flood relief.
ABC has announced former The Bachelorette fifth-season star Jillian Harris will join Extreme Makeover: Home Edition's design team when the eighth season of the reality series airs this fall.
Jillian Harris is apparently putting her interior design expertise to good work.
U.S. country music singer Kellie Pickler said she enjoyed helping build a family a new house on the TV series "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
Colin Powell to appear on ABC's 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host Ty Pennington is extending the ABC reality show's goal of helping families who have been victimized by unfortunate situations into his personal life as well.
A pair of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" fans from Michigan say they gave Ty Pennington, a star of the ABC show, a ride after his vehicle ran out of gas.
A representative for JPMorgan Chase says a 30-day hold has been put on the foreclosure of a Lake City, Ga., "Extreme Makeover" house.
A bank moved to foreclose on a Georgia house that got a luxury upgrade three years ago from the TV show "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice