Ev and Ocho News
Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada has revealed she's expecting a baby boy.
Chad Johnson may be ordered to do some time in jail.
Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from new husband and fellow reality star Chad Johnson after 41 days of marriage.
Evelyn Lozada has made her first public comments about this weekend's domestic violence incident in which her new husband and fellow reality star Chad Johnson was arrested for allegedly head-butting her.
Evelyn Lozada and Chad Johnson's new reality show is being scrapped.
Engaged sports-world celebrities Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco are to star in the U.S. reality series "Ev and Ocho," VH1 announced Monday.
Chad Ochocinco has confirmed he is engaged to Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada.
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi and I have a lot of things to work on, we don't feel pressure to look perfect
- Caitlyn Jenner reacts to Kris Jenner's slamming of her memoir -- "I feel like the book is extraordinarily honest"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Jennifer Lopez says Alex Rodriguez romance started with random lunch run-in
- Normani Kordei -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Kylie Jenner left fuming after Blac Chyna trashes her house
- Heather Morris -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity