Ev and Ocho News
Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada has revealed she's expecting a baby boy.
Chad Johnson may be ordered to do some time in jail.
Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce from new husband and fellow reality star Chad Johnson after 41 days of marriage.
Evelyn Lozada has made her first public comments about this weekend's domestic violence incident in which her new husband and fellow reality star Chad Johnson was arrested for allegedly head-butting her.
Evelyn Lozada and Chad Johnson's new reality show is being scrapped.
Engaged sports-world celebrities Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco are to star in the U.S. reality series "Ev and Ocho," VH1 announced Monday.
Chad Ochocinco has confirmed he is engaged to Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada.
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff announce they are separating after 26 years
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Brice Johnston talks (Part 2)
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly "so angry" and "fed up" with 'The Bachelor' producers
- 'Little People, Big World' couple Matt and Amy Roloff separate after 26 years of marriage
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls