Estate of Panic News
Sci Fi Channel has announced Estate of Panic, a new reality competition series that will follow strangers hunting for hidden cash on a large piece of property, will premiere Wednesday, November 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sci Fi Channel has announced its ordered six one-hour episodes of both Cash or Capture and Estate of Panic, two new reality competition series that the network currently plans to premiere in November.
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'