Estate of Panic News
Sci Fi Channel has announced Estate of Panic, a new reality competition series that will follow strangers hunting for hidden cash on a large piece of property, will premiere Wednesday, November 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sci Fi Channel has announced its ordered six one-hour episodes of both Cash or Capture and Estate of Panic, two new reality competition series that the network currently plans to premiere in November.
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?
- Will Wahl -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway