The St. Petersburg Times reports that Eco-Challenge, the show that first put Mark Burnett on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, returns for the ninth time on Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8 on the USA Network in the U.S.
Zap2It.com reports that 'Eco-Challenge: New Zealand,' one of the world's premiere expedition races where contestants compete against the elements in a remote region of the world each year, will premiere as a four-night event April 21 to 24 in the eight o'clock block on USA Network. The entire Eco-Challenge will also be broadcast straight through on Sunday, April 28 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition