The St. Petersburg Times reports that Eco-Challenge, the show that first put Mark Burnett on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, returns for the ninth time on Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8 on the USA Network in the U.S.
Zap2It.com reports that 'Eco-Challenge: New Zealand,' one of the world's premiere expedition races where contestants compete against the elements in a remote region of the world each year, will premiere as a four-night event April 21 to 24 in the eight o'clock block on USA Network. The entire Eco-Challenge will also be broadcast straight through on Sunday, April 28 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Exclusive: James "J.T." Thomas talks 'Survivor' blindside: It made no sense, I regret leaving my idol but no one will ever find it
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy undergoes surgery for calf injury
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving