The St. Petersburg Times reports that Eco-Challenge, the show that first put Mark Burnett on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, returns for the ninth time on Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8 on the USA Network in the U.S.
Zap2It.com reports that 'Eco-Challenge: New Zealand,' one of the world's premiere expedition races where contestants compete against the elements in a remote region of the world each year, will premiere as a four-night event April 21 to 24 in the eight o'clock block on USA Network. The entire Eco-Challenge will also be broadcast straight through on Sunday, April 28 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- 'The Bachelorette's Clint Arlis and JJ Lane not gay despite steamy "Brokeback Bachelor" promo clip
- 'The Biggest Loser' fifth-season winner Ali Vincent ties the knot