The St. Petersburg Times reports that Eco-Challenge, the show that first put Mark Burnett on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, returns for the ninth time on Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8 on the USA Network in the U.S.
Zap2It.com reports that 'Eco-Challenge: New Zealand,' one of the world's premiere expedition races where contestants compete against the elements in a remote region of the world each year, will premiere as a four-night event April 21 to 24 in the eight o'clock block on USA Network. The entire Eco-Challenge will also be broadcast straight through on Sunday, April 28 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' wedding with Lacy Faddoul and Marcus Grodd reportedly fake!
- Selena Gomez, John Fogerty, Missy Elliott and Brad Paisley to reportedly serve as 'The Voice' Season 9 mentors
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' trashes Joe Bailey for being "dark and dead inside," America votes he'll get the boot next
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' sends home Asaf Goren and Marissa Milele, determines Top 14
- Kelly Osbourne offends Latinos with toilet-cleaning remark when trying to bash Donald Trump on 'The View'
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce to end 13-year marriage
- Kim Richards arrested and charged with misdemeanor for allegedly shoplifting from Target
- Chris Harrison makes 'The Bachelor' announcement on 'After Paradise'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' suitor JJ Lane gives final rose to Tenley Molzahn, dumps Jillian Anderson