Dress My Nest News
The Style Network has announced the premiere of Dress My Nest, a new reality series that will use a person's favorite clothing as inspiration for the design of a living space in their house. The half-hour series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, March 28.
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care
- 'I Can Do That' crowns Nicole Scherzinger champion
- Cheryl Burke quits Miss USA co-host gig in light of Donald Trump anti-immigrant controversy
- Gigi Hadid stuns in bikini for Seafolly campaign
- Carrie Underwood raps Wiz Khalifa's verse in 'See You Again'