"Where's Greg Anthony and why do we care?," our episode summary for the sixth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by Immunegirl, is now available. Full Story
"Snooze Job," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"What, No Ram-a-Lam-a-Ham-Jam?," our episode summary for the premiere episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by jack_bauer, is now available.
In a move that demonstrates how pleased ESPN was with the performance of the first season of its Dream Job reality show, the sports network has announced that it is moving the broadcast schedule for its Dream Job 2 sequel up to September and replacing Dream Job 2's originally scheduled Winter 2005 slot with an additional third season of the series. Open casting calls for both editions will begin June 29 in New York.
ESPN has announced that it has ordered a second season of its Dream Job reality series. A talent search competition show similar to The Apprentice -- but in the works well before the NBC series became such a hit -- Dream Job follows aspiring sportscasters as they compete for a yearlong position as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
In the final episode of ESPN's Dream Job, Mike Hall, a 22-year-old journalism student at the University of Missouri, won a one-year contract as an anchor on ESPN's Sports Center. When the result of the final nationwide vote was announced, Mike defeated Adam Levine, a 21-year-old senior at Stanford, by approximately 60% to 40%.
ESPN has announced the twelve finalists for its new reality series, Dream Job, in which contestants will compete for a one-year, contract to be a SportsCenter anchor. Hosted by ESPN anchor Stuart Scott, Dream Job will debut from New York Sunday, February 22 at 10 PM ET on ESPN. Shot live in front of a studio audience, the hour-long program will be aired six consecutive Sundays at 10 PM with the two-hour finale on March 28 at 9 PM.
ESPN has announced the full open audition casting call tour for its new upcoming "Dream Job" sportscaster reality show. "Dream Job," billed as "The Search For The Next SportsCenter Anchor!" will be an "American Idol"-style competition show in which the contestants which they will be brought to Bristol, Connecticut ESPN headquarters, to complete in a number of sportscaster-related activities.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks
- Caitlyn Jenner makes first public appearance at New York Pride event
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- Jill Duggar Dillard and husband Derick Dillard moving overseas to serve God as missionaries
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned
- 'Duck Dynasty' star John Luke Robertson gets married to Mary Kate McEacharn
- Kanye West upstaged in Glastonbury by Taylor Swift fan Lee Nelson
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops reportedly "having problems" and won't make it
- Rumer Willis: I will probably be able to perform again on 'Dancing with the Stars' tour near the end
- Hugh Hefner's son Cooper Hefner calls Holly Madison a "gold digger" pretending to be "a victim"
- 'The Amazing Race's Jonathan Knight adds boyfriend Harley Rodriguez's last name after same-sex marriage ruling
- NBC distances itself from Donald "I don't have a racist bone in my body" Trump after Mexico insults
- Lifetime orders new 'Project Runway Junior' reality series, similar to 'MasterChef Junior'
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Andi Dorfman have girls' night after Nick Viall sex episode: It's not awkward!
- Bristol Palin reveals she's pregnant with second child, does not disclose the baby's father
- 'Big Brother' crowns second HoH, allows 'The Amazing Race' team Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon to compete
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Lisa Vanderpump: Brandi Glanville is full of "poo"
- Univision drops Miss USA pageant after Donald Trump offends Mexican immigrants, Trump now threatens "a major lawsuit"