"Where's Greg Anthony and why do we care?," our episode summary for the sixth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by Immunegirl, is now available. Full Story
"Snooze Job," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"What, No Ram-a-Lam-a-Ham-Jam?," our episode summary for the premiere episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by jack_bauer, is now available.
In a move that demonstrates how pleased ESPN was with the performance of the first season of its Dream Job reality show, the sports network has announced that it is moving the broadcast schedule for its Dream Job 2 sequel up to September and replacing Dream Job 2's originally scheduled Winter 2005 slot with an additional third season of the series. Open casting calls for both editions will begin June 29 in New York.
ESPN has announced that it has ordered a second season of its Dream Job reality series. A talent search competition show similar to The Apprentice -- but in the works well before the NBC series became such a hit -- Dream Job follows aspiring sportscasters as they compete for a yearlong position as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
In the final episode of ESPN's Dream Job, Mike Hall, a 22-year-old journalism student at the University of Missouri, won a one-year contract as an anchor on ESPN's Sports Center. When the result of the final nationwide vote was announced, Mike defeated Adam Levine, a 21-year-old senior at Stanford, by approximately 60% to 40%.
ESPN has announced the twelve finalists for its new reality series, Dream Job, in which contestants will compete for a one-year, contract to be a SportsCenter anchor. Hosted by ESPN anchor Stuart Scott, Dream Job will debut from New York Sunday, February 22 at 10 PM ET on ESPN. Shot live in front of a studio audience, the hour-long program will be aired six consecutive Sundays at 10 PM with the two-hour finale on March 28 at 9 PM.
ESPN has announced the full open audition casting call tour for its new upcoming "Dream Job" sportscaster reality show. "Dream Job," billed as "The Search For The Next SportsCenter Anchor!" will be an "American Idol"-style competition show in which the contestants which they will be brought to Bristol, Connecticut ESPN headquarters, to complete in a number of sportscaster-related activities.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word
- Exclusive: Caleb Reynolds talks 'Survivor' -- Brad Culpepper was scared to have another alpha male in his tribe
- 'America's Got Talent' and 'American Ninja Warrior' season premiere dates announced by NBC
- 'Survivor: South Pacific' castaway Mikayla Wingle marries fiance Michael Stapf in New Orleans wedding
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi in 'Dancing with the Stars' audience makes me feel more comfortable, she's very supportive