"Where's Greg Anthony and why do we care?," our episode summary for the sixth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by Immunegirl, is now available. Full Story
"Snooze Job," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"What, No Ram-a-Lam-a-Ham-Jam?," our episode summary for the premiere episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by jack_bauer, is now available.
In a move that demonstrates how pleased ESPN was with the performance of the first season of its Dream Job reality show, the sports network has announced that it is moving the broadcast schedule for its Dream Job 2 sequel up to September and replacing Dream Job 2's originally scheduled Winter 2005 slot with an additional third season of the series. Open casting calls for both editions will begin June 29 in New York.
ESPN has announced that it has ordered a second season of its Dream Job reality series. A talent search competition show similar to The Apprentice -- but in the works well before the NBC series became such a hit -- Dream Job follows aspiring sportscasters as they compete for a yearlong position as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
In the final episode of ESPN's Dream Job, Mike Hall, a 22-year-old journalism student at the University of Missouri, won a one-year contract as an anchor on ESPN's Sports Center. When the result of the final nationwide vote was announced, Mike defeated Adam Levine, a 21-year-old senior at Stanford, by approximately 60% to 40%.
ESPN has announced the twelve finalists for its new reality series, Dream Job, in which contestants will compete for a one-year, contract to be a SportsCenter anchor. Hosted by ESPN anchor Stuart Scott, Dream Job will debut from New York Sunday, February 22 at 10 PM ET on ESPN. Shot live in front of a studio audience, the hour-long program will be aired six consecutive Sundays at 10 PM with the two-hour finale on March 28 at 9 PM.
ESPN has announced the full open audition casting call tour for its new upcoming "Dream Job" sportscaster reality show. "Dream Job," billed as "The Search For The Next SportsCenter Anchor!" will be an "American Idol"-style competition show in which the contestants which they will be brought to Bristol, Connecticut ESPN headquarters, to complete in a number of sportscaster-related activities.
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard