"Where's Greg Anthony and why do we care?," our episode summary for the sixth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by Immunegirl, is now available. Full Story
"Snooze Job," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"What, No Ram-a-Lam-a-Ham-Jam?," our episode summary for the premiere episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by jack_bauer, is now available.
In a move that demonstrates how pleased ESPN was with the performance of the first season of its Dream Job reality show, the sports network has announced that it is moving the broadcast schedule for its Dream Job 2 sequel up to September and replacing Dream Job 2's originally scheduled Winter 2005 slot with an additional third season of the series. Open casting calls for both editions will begin June 29 in New York.
ESPN has announced that it has ordered a second season of its Dream Job reality series. A talent search competition show similar to The Apprentice -- but in the works well before the NBC series became such a hit -- Dream Job follows aspiring sportscasters as they compete for a yearlong position as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
In the final episode of ESPN's Dream Job, Mike Hall, a 22-year-old journalism student at the University of Missouri, won a one-year contract as an anchor on ESPN's Sports Center. When the result of the final nationwide vote was announced, Mike defeated Adam Levine, a 21-year-old senior at Stanford, by approximately 60% to 40%.
ESPN has announced the twelve finalists for its new reality series, Dream Job, in which contestants will compete for a one-year, contract to be a SportsCenter anchor. Hosted by ESPN anchor Stuart Scott, Dream Job will debut from New York Sunday, February 22 at 10 PM ET on ESPN. Shot live in front of a studio audience, the hour-long program will be aired six consecutive Sundays at 10 PM with the two-hour finale on March 28 at 9 PM.
ESPN has announced the full open audition casting call tour for its new upcoming "Dream Job" sportscaster reality show. "Dream Job," billed as "The Search For The Next SportsCenter Anchor!" will be an "American Idol"-style competition show in which the contestants which they will be brought to Bristol, Connecticut ESPN headquarters, to complete in a number of sportscaster-related activities.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars
- Kim Kardashian goes blonde for Kanye West's fashion and album release show
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas finalize divorce
- Ruby Rose and Gigi Hadid react to Kanye West's offensive lyric about Taylor Swift
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' cast and premiere date announced by Bravo
- Lamar Odom spotted in public with Khloe Kardashian for the first time since his October drug overdose
- 'The Bachelor' alums attend Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert's TV wedding, Andi Dorfman calls event "an incestual web of exes"
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"