Dog The Bounty Hunter News
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
A Mexican court has granted popular television bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman a stay in his criminal case and the extradition proceedings against him.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show