Dog The Bounty Hunter News
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
A Mexican court has granted popular television bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman a stay in his criminal case and the extradition proceedings against him.
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season