Dog The Bounty Hunter News
The woman at the center of the Duane "Dog" Chapman racist remark firestorm refused to accept the U.S. TV star's apology because it was issued through a lawyer.
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated