Dog The Bounty Hunter News
The woman at the center of the Duane "Dog" Chapman racist remark firestorm refused to accept the U.S. TV star's apology because it was issued through a lawyer.
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle