Dog The Bounty Hunter News
The woman at the center of the Duane "Dog" Chapman racist remark firestorm refused to accept the U.S. TV star's apology because it was issued through a lawyer.
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon