Dog The Bounty Hunter News
The woman at the center of the Duane "Dog" Chapman racist remark firestorm refused to accept the U.S. TV star's apology because it was issued through a lawyer.
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
- Caitlyn Jenner: I used to be against gay marriage
- Jessie James Decker and husband Eric Decker welcome a son
- Giada De Laurentiis and Todd Thompson divorce finalized
- Josh Murray appears to have new beautiful blonde girlfriend
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' frontrunners for Donald Trump's old job reportedly revealed
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star David Parnes gets engaged to Adrian Abnosi
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' host Cat Deeley expecting first child!
- Melissa Rivers remembers Joan Rivers through laughter with E! special on anniversary of her death
- 'Big Brother's houseguests oust James Huling and Meg Maley in special double eviction