Dog The Bounty Hunter News
The woman at the center of the Duane "Dog" Chapman racist remark firestorm refused to accept the U.S. TV star's apology because it was issued through a lawyer.
Despite trouble on the home front for Duane Chapman, the Dog the Bounty Hunter star's Mexican kidnapping saga is apparently over.
A&E pulls 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' repeats from schedule indefinitely
Bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman presumably has a lot of enemies, but chances are he never expected to be betrayed by his own flesh and blood.
Duane Chapman's bark has apparently landed him in the dog house.
The U.S. television star known as Dog the bounty hunter has offered to co-sign for the bond of jailed "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis.
Duane Chapman is out of the dog house.
Every dog has his day, and it appears that Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman will have his as well -- in court.
For some reason, legal troubles continue to hound Duane "Dog" Chapman.
A&E Network has formally announced a fourth season of Dog the Bounty Hunter, a reality series that follows Duane "Dog" Chapman and his posse across the country as they bring-in fugitives from the law. The new season will premiere later this spring.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions