Dog Eat Dog News
Reality programming seems to be the name of the game this summer and NBC is apparently winning the game in a big way on Monday nights.
NBC has announced that Playboy's "Playmate Extreme Team" of six centerfolds will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show airing Augist 5th. The "Extreme Team" consists of Danelle Folta (Miss April 1995, Shanna Moakler (Miss December 2001), Daphnee Lynn Duplaix (Miss July 1997), Deanna Broooks (Miss May 1998), Stacy Fuson (Miss February 1999) and Jennifer Walcott (Miss August 2001).
NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” continued to make the case last night that it could be the biggest reality hit of the summer, scoring its highest adult 18-49 rating to date and beating its closest time-period pursuer by a commanding 42 percent margin among adults 18-49. That keyed another dominant NBC Monday win among adults 18-49, marking the 12th time in 13 weeks NBC has taken the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
Recognizable reality TV stars such as Richard Hatch and Susan Hawk of 'Survivor' are among a roster of fellow alternative celebrities who will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show 'Dog Eat Dog' airing Monday, July 15 (8-9 p.m. ET). Brooke Burns ('Baywatch') hosts this series thatís played before an in-studio audience and combines extreme stunts and outrageous dares with smarts and strategy.
Variety reports that last week's premiere of NBC's new reality series 'Dog Eat Dog' placed 13th overall in Nielsen Media Research's ratings for the week ended June 23th.
Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC's 'Dog Eat Dog' secured another adults 18-49 victory for NBC on Monday.Meanwhile, CBS' regular comedy block in repeats delivered a nightly win for the network in total viewers, according to overnight Nielsen data.
The Hollywood Reporter's Cynthia Littleton reports that NBC's new reality series 'Dog Eat Dog,' got off to a good start in its Monday 9 p.m. time slot. 'Dog Eat Dog' averaged 10.1 million viewers and 4.5 rating/13 share in the adults 18-49 demographic from 9-10 p.m.
USA Toay reports that NBC is aiming to repeat last summer's gross-out sensation 'Fear Factor' with Dog Eat Dog, a new 13-week series that's best described as a cross between Fear and Weakest Link.
The Associated Press reports that a contestant on a new NBC game show called 'Dog Eat Dog' was hospitalized Wednesday after a stunt in which he held his breath under water for two minutes.
- Caitlyn Jenner to appear on Tucker Carlson's first 8 p.m. show on Monday
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Sierra Dawn Thomas is a pawn but Andrea Boehlke is a boss!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' spoilers: Boy Bands and Girl Groups night -- Songs, dances and special guest judge!
- Caitlyn Jenner's memoir reportedly "upset" the Kardashians and is "the last straw" for Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are "just not meant to be"
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their twins read bedtime story
- 'Survivor' eliminees Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth speak out about Jeff Varner outing Zeke Smith as transgender
- 'The Amazing Race's Liz Espey and Michael Rado survive Season 29's first non-elimination leg
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: Sara Fowler and Shamir Arzeno eliminated in Tanzania