Dog Eat Dog
Actress Brooke Burns is back at work only five months after breaking her neck in a diving accident at her Los Angeles home. Full Story
Former "Dog Eat Dog" hostess and "North Shore" star Brooke Burns suffered a fractured neck in a diving accident, but is expected to fully recover.
Here's a ratings shocker... men watch scantly clad cheerleaders. According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, a special all-NFL cheerleader episode of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) opened the night with its strongest 18-49 rating in five weeks.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the 8PM July 1 telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.0 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” in all key adult and adult-male categories, plus women 18-34 and women 25-54 (tie). However the program placed third in an extremely close overall numbers race, drawing a 4.7 rating and 9 share to FOX's "American Juniors" (4.9/9) and CBS' "JAG" (4.8/9).
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Tuesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.1 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) rose to within a tenth of a rating point of Fox’s “American Juniors” among adults 18-49, reducing “Juniors’” margin from 46 percent last week to just 3 percent this week. And during their second head-to-head half-hour, “Dog Eat Dog” pulled into a tie with “American Juniors” for the first time in the four weeks the two shows have aired in the same time period.
NBC has announced that “Dog Eat Dog” returned to the NBC schedule on Tuesday evening with strong slot-winning results and a solid increase in 18-49 rating with each successive half-hour through the 8-10PM. ET block.
NBC has announced that it will launch the second season of “Dog Eat Dog” -- one of last year's biggest summer hits -- with special back to back episodes on Tuesday, May 27 (8-10 p.m. ET). Host Brooke Burns (“Baywatch”) will return for the second season.
NBC has announced that reality series “Dog Eat Dog” will return in a preview on Monday, February 24th (10-11 p.m. ET) followed the next night with its regularly scheduled season premiere on Tuesday, February 25th (8-9 p.m. ET). The competition-based series was renewed for a second season of 13 episodes last August.
NBC has announced that their "Dog Eat Dog" reality series will conduct special searches in San Diego and San Francisco for the next wave of daring new contestants.
Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment, has announced that NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” will return for an additional 13 episodes at mid-season.
Reality programming seems to be the name of the game this summer and NBC is apparently winning the game in a big way on Monday nights.
NBC has announced that Playboy's "Playmate Extreme Team" of six centerfolds will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show airing Augist 5th. The "Extreme Team" consists of Danelle Folta (Miss April 1995, Shanna Moakler (Miss December 2001), Daphnee Lynn Duplaix (Miss July 1997), Deanna Broooks (Miss May 1998), Stacy Fuson (Miss February 1999) and Jennifer Walcott (Miss August 2001).
NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” continued to make the case last night that it could be the biggest reality hit of the summer, scoring its highest adult 18-49 rating to date and beating its closest time-period pursuer by a commanding 42 percent margin among adults 18-49. That keyed another dominant NBC Monday win among adults 18-49, marking the 12th time in 13 weeks NBC has taken the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
Recognizable reality TV stars such as Richard Hatch and Susan Hawk of 'Survivor' are among a roster of fellow alternative celebrities who will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show 'Dog Eat Dog' airing Monday, July 15 (8-9 p.m. ET). Brooke Burns ('Baywatch') hosts this series that’s played before an in-studio audience and combines extreme stunts and outrageous dares with smarts and strategy.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Ed Hartwell on Keshia Knight Pulliam divorce: "She wanted a baby really fast"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- Kirk DeWindt, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Becca Tilley, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Paul Abrahamian -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Michelle Meyer wins PoV, opts to leave Frank Eudy and Bridgette Dunning up for eviction
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers
- Aaron Rodgers breaks silence on estrangement from 'The Bachelorette's Jordan Rodgers