Dog Eat Dog
Actress Brooke Burns is back at work only five months after breaking her neck in a diving accident at her Los Angeles home. Full Story
Former "Dog Eat Dog" hostess and "North Shore" star Brooke Burns suffered a fractured neck in a diving accident, but is expected to fully recover.
Here's a ratings shocker... men watch scantly clad cheerleaders. According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, a special all-NFL cheerleader episode of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) opened the night with its strongest 18-49 rating in five weeks.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the 8PM July 1 telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.0 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” in all key adult and adult-male categories, plus women 18-34 and women 25-54 (tie). However the program placed third in an extremely close overall numbers race, drawing a 4.7 rating and 9 share to FOX's "American Juniors" (4.9/9) and CBS' "JAG" (4.8/9).
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Tuesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.1 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) rose to within a tenth of a rating point of Fox’s “American Juniors” among adults 18-49, reducing “Juniors’” margin from 46 percent last week to just 3 percent this week. And during their second head-to-head half-hour, “Dog Eat Dog” pulled into a tie with “American Juniors” for the first time in the four weeks the two shows have aired in the same time period.
NBC has announced that “Dog Eat Dog” returned to the NBC schedule on Tuesday evening with strong slot-winning results and a solid increase in 18-49 rating with each successive half-hour through the 8-10PM. ET block.
NBC has announced that it will launch the second season of “Dog Eat Dog” -- one of last year's biggest summer hits -- with special back to back episodes on Tuesday, May 27 (8-10 p.m. ET). Host Brooke Burns (“Baywatch”) will return for the second season.
NBC has announced that reality series “Dog Eat Dog” will return in a preview on Monday, February 24th (10-11 p.m. ET) followed the next night with its regularly scheduled season premiere on Tuesday, February 25th (8-9 p.m. ET). The competition-based series was renewed for a second season of 13 episodes last August.
NBC has announced that their "Dog Eat Dog" reality series will conduct special searches in San Diego and San Francisco for the next wave of daring new contestants.
Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment, has announced that NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” will return for an additional 13 episodes at mid-season.
Reality programming seems to be the name of the game this summer and NBC is apparently winning the game in a big way on Monday nights.
NBC has announced that Playboy's "Playmate Extreme Team" of six centerfolds will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show airing Augist 5th. The "Extreme Team" consists of Danelle Folta (Miss April 1995, Shanna Moakler (Miss December 2001), Daphnee Lynn Duplaix (Miss July 1997), Deanna Broooks (Miss May 1998), Stacy Fuson (Miss February 1999) and Jennifer Walcott (Miss August 2001).
NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” continued to make the case last night that it could be the biggest reality hit of the summer, scoring its highest adult 18-49 rating to date and beating its closest time-period pursuer by a commanding 42 percent margin among adults 18-49. That keyed another dominant NBC Monday win among adults 18-49, marking the 12th time in 13 weeks NBC has taken the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
Recognizable reality TV stars such as Richard Hatch and Susan Hawk of 'Survivor' are among a roster of fellow alternative celebrities who will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show 'Dog Eat Dog' airing Monday, July 15 (8-9 p.m. ET). Brooke Burns ('Baywatch') hosts this series that’s played before an in-studio audience and combines extreme stunts and outrageous dares with smarts and strategy.
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?
- Will Wahl -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Chad Johnson and Lace Morris have heated confrontation on 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After'
- Gigi Hadid and Stuart Weitzman team up to create "hiker-inspired, high-heel combat bootie"
- 'The Voice' advances 'Knockout' winners Billy Gilman, Courtney Harrell, Christian Cuevas and stolen artist Belle Jewel Lyon
- Amber Portwood responds to critics after plastic surgery
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett