Dog Eat Dog
Actress Brooke Burns is back at work only five months after breaking her neck in a diving accident at her Los Angeles home. Full Story
Former "Dog Eat Dog" hostess and "North Shore" star Brooke Burns suffered a fractured neck in a diving accident, but is expected to fully recover.
Here's a ratings shocker... men watch scantly clad cheerleaders. According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, a special all-NFL cheerleader episode of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) opened the night with its strongest 18-49 rating in five weeks.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the 8PM July 1 telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.0 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” in all key adult and adult-male categories, plus women 18-34 and women 25-54 (tie). However the program placed third in an extremely close overall numbers race, drawing a 4.7 rating and 9 share to FOX's "American Juniors" (4.9/9) and CBS' "JAG" (4.8/9).
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Tuesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.1 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) rose to within a tenth of a rating point of Fox’s “American Juniors” among adults 18-49, reducing “Juniors’” margin from 46 percent last week to just 3 percent this week. And during their second head-to-head half-hour, “Dog Eat Dog” pulled into a tie with “American Juniors” for the first time in the four weeks the two shows have aired in the same time period.
NBC has announced that “Dog Eat Dog” returned to the NBC schedule on Tuesday evening with strong slot-winning results and a solid increase in 18-49 rating with each successive half-hour through the 8-10PM. ET block.
NBC has announced that it will launch the second season of “Dog Eat Dog” -- one of last year's biggest summer hits -- with special back to back episodes on Tuesday, May 27 (8-10 p.m. ET). Host Brooke Burns (“Baywatch”) will return for the second season.
NBC has announced that reality series “Dog Eat Dog” will return in a preview on Monday, February 24th (10-11 p.m. ET) followed the next night with its regularly scheduled season premiere on Tuesday, February 25th (8-9 p.m. ET). The competition-based series was renewed for a second season of 13 episodes last August.
NBC has announced that their "Dog Eat Dog" reality series will conduct special searches in San Diego and San Francisco for the next wave of daring new contestants.
Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment, has announced that NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” will return for an additional 13 episodes at mid-season.
Reality programming seems to be the name of the game this summer and NBC is apparently winning the game in a big way on Monday nights.
NBC has announced that Playboy's "Playmate Extreme Team" of six centerfolds will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show airing Augist 5th. The "Extreme Team" consists of Danelle Folta (Miss April 1995, Shanna Moakler (Miss December 2001), Daphnee Lynn Duplaix (Miss July 1997), Deanna Broooks (Miss May 1998), Stacy Fuson (Miss February 1999) and Jennifer Walcott (Miss August 2001).
NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” continued to make the case last night that it could be the biggest reality hit of the summer, scoring its highest adult 18-49 rating to date and beating its closest time-period pursuer by a commanding 42 percent margin among adults 18-49. That keyed another dominant NBC Monday win among adults 18-49, marking the 12th time in 13 weeks NBC has taken the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
Recognizable reality TV stars such as Richard Hatch and Susan Hawk of 'Survivor' are among a roster of fellow alternative celebrities who will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show 'Dog Eat Dog' airing Monday, July 15 (8-9 p.m. ET). Brooke Burns ('Baywatch') hosts this series that’s played before an in-studio audience and combines extreme stunts and outrageous dares with smarts and strategy.
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- 'The Bachelorette's Clint Arlis and JJ Lane not gay despite steamy "Brokeback Bachelor" promo clip
- 'The Biggest Loser' fifth-season winner Ali Vincent ties the knot
- Kylie Jenner confirms she is not pregnant!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk
- Kendall Jenner spotted wearing race car driver Lewis Hamilton's gold chain fueling dating rumors
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe cuts Kupah James before Rose Ceremony for outburst