Dog Eat Dog
Actress Brooke Burns is back at work only five months after breaking her neck in a diving accident at her Los Angeles home. Full Story
Former "Dog Eat Dog" hostess and "North Shore" star Brooke Burns suffered a fractured neck in a diving accident, but is expected to fully recover.
Here's a ratings shocker... men watch scantly clad cheerleaders. According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, a special all-NFL cheerleader episode of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) opened the night with its strongest 18-49 rating in five weeks.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the 8PM July 1 telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.0 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” in all key adult and adult-male categories, plus women 18-34 and women 25-54 (tie). However the program placed third in an extremely close overall numbers race, drawing a 4.7 rating and 9 share to FOX's "American Juniors" (4.9/9) and CBS' "JAG" (4.8/9).
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Tuesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.1 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) rose to within a tenth of a rating point of Fox’s “American Juniors” among adults 18-49, reducing “Juniors’” margin from 46 percent last week to just 3 percent this week. And during their second head-to-head half-hour, “Dog Eat Dog” pulled into a tie with “American Juniors” for the first time in the four weeks the two shows have aired in the same time period.
NBC has announced that “Dog Eat Dog” returned to the NBC schedule on Tuesday evening with strong slot-winning results and a solid increase in 18-49 rating with each successive half-hour through the 8-10PM. ET block.
NBC has announced that it will launch the second season of “Dog Eat Dog” -- one of last year's biggest summer hits -- with special back to back episodes on Tuesday, May 27 (8-10 p.m. ET). Host Brooke Burns (“Baywatch”) will return for the second season.
NBC has announced that reality series “Dog Eat Dog” will return in a preview on Monday, February 24th (10-11 p.m. ET) followed the next night with its regularly scheduled season premiere on Tuesday, February 25th (8-9 p.m. ET). The competition-based series was renewed for a second season of 13 episodes last August.
NBC has announced that their "Dog Eat Dog" reality series will conduct special searches in San Diego and San Francisco for the next wave of daring new contestants.
Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment, has announced that NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” will return for an additional 13 episodes at mid-season.
Reality programming seems to be the name of the game this summer and NBC is apparently winning the game in a big way on Monday nights.
NBC has announced that Playboy's "Playmate Extreme Team" of six centerfolds will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show airing Augist 5th. The "Extreme Team" consists of Danelle Folta (Miss April 1995, Shanna Moakler (Miss December 2001), Daphnee Lynn Duplaix (Miss July 1997), Deanna Broooks (Miss May 1998), Stacy Fuson (Miss February 1999) and Jennifer Walcott (Miss August 2001).
NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” continued to make the case last night that it could be the biggest reality hit of the summer, scoring its highest adult 18-49 rating to date and beating its closest time-period pursuer by a commanding 42 percent margin among adults 18-49. That keyed another dominant NBC Monday win among adults 18-49, marking the 12th time in 13 weeks NBC has taken the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
Recognizable reality TV stars such as Richard Hatch and Susan Hawk of 'Survivor' are among a roster of fellow alternative celebrities who will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show 'Dog Eat Dog' airing Monday, July 15 (8-9 p.m. ET). Brooke Burns ('Baywatch') hosts this series that’s played before an in-studio audience and combines extreme stunts and outrageous dares with smarts and strategy.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'
- Chad Johnson reveals he's returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' this summer
- Rachel Lindsay -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Kicking & Screaming' cast of 10 survivalists and 10 novices revealed by Fox
- Corinne Olympios -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Ranella becomes a star, Brittany's team of experts quit
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes, and who is his final pick?
- Kristina Schulman's ouster was "shocking and devastating" but "for the best," says 'The Bachelor' host
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna reportedly split up again, he "thinks it's the right decision"
- Kim Kardashian praises Kanye West's new Yeezy show: "I'm so proud"
- 'The Bachelor' host: This time needs to work out for Nick Viall, no one is taking it more seriously than him
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton quirk was "almost a deal breaker"
- Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Kacey Musgraves, Lauren Alaina & Cassadee Pope land ACM Awards nominations
- Rachel Lindsay: I didn't really watch 'The Bachelor' before Nick Viall's season, co-workers signed me up
- Josh Murray: It's "tough" to move on from Amanda Stanton and her girls, I miss them
- 'Hunted' recap: Fugitives avoid capture, Lee Wilson takes huge gamble by flying out his wife for a visit