Dog Eat Dog
Actress Brooke Burns is back at work only five months after breaking her neck in a diving accident at her Los Angeles home. Full Story
Former "Dog Eat Dog" hostess and "North Shore" star Brooke Burns suffered a fractured neck in a diving accident, but is expected to fully recover.
Here's a ratings shocker... men watch scantly clad cheerleaders. According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, a special all-NFL cheerleader episode of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) opened the night with its strongest 18-49 rating in five weeks.
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, the 8PM July 1 telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.0 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.3 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” in all key adult and adult-male categories, plus women 18-34 and women 25-54 (tie). However the program placed third in an extremely close overall numbers race, drawing a 4.7 rating and 9 share to FOX's "American Juniors" (4.9/9) and CBS' "JAG" (4.8/9).
According to updated in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, Tuesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Dog Eat Dog” (3.1 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 7.6 million viewers overall) rose to within a tenth of a rating point of Fox’s “American Juniors” among adults 18-49, reducing “Juniors’” margin from 46 percent last week to just 3 percent this week. And during their second head-to-head half-hour, “Dog Eat Dog” pulled into a tie with “American Juniors” for the first time in the four weeks the two shows have aired in the same time period.
NBC has announced that “Dog Eat Dog” returned to the NBC schedule on Tuesday evening with strong slot-winning results and a solid increase in 18-49 rating with each successive half-hour through the 8-10PM. ET block.
NBC has announced that it will launch the second season of “Dog Eat Dog” -- one of last year's biggest summer hits -- with special back to back episodes on Tuesday, May 27 (8-10 p.m. ET). Host Brooke Burns (“Baywatch”) will return for the second season.
NBC has announced that reality series “Dog Eat Dog” will return in a preview on Monday, February 24th (10-11 p.m. ET) followed the next night with its regularly scheduled season premiere on Tuesday, February 25th (8-9 p.m. ET). The competition-based series was renewed for a second season of 13 episodes last August.
NBC has announced that their "Dog Eat Dog" reality series will conduct special searches in San Diego and San Francisco for the next wave of daring new contestants.
Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment, has announced that NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” will return for an additional 13 episodes at mid-season.
Reality programming seems to be the name of the game this summer and NBC is apparently winning the game in a big way on Monday nights.
NBC has announced that Playboy's "Playmate Extreme Team" of six centerfolds will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show airing Augist 5th. The "Extreme Team" consists of Danelle Folta (Miss April 1995, Shanna Moakler (Miss December 2001), Daphnee Lynn Duplaix (Miss July 1997), Deanna Broooks (Miss May 1998), Stacy Fuson (Miss February 1999) and Jennifer Walcott (Miss August 2001).
NBC’s “Dog Eat Dog” continued to make the case last night that it could be the biggest reality hit of the summer, scoring its highest adult 18-49 rating to date and beating its closest time-period pursuer by a commanding 42 percent margin among adults 18-49. That keyed another dominant NBC Monday win among adults 18-49, marking the 12th time in 13 weeks NBC has taken the night in the key 18-49 demographic.
Recognizable reality TV stars such as Richard Hatch and Susan Hawk of 'Survivor' are among a roster of fellow alternative celebrities who will compete in a special edition of the hit NBC game show 'Dog Eat Dog' airing Monday, July 15 (8-9 p.m. ET). Brooke Burns ('Baywatch') hosts this series that’s played before an in-studio audience and combines extreme stunts and outrageous dares with smarts and strategy.
- Kim Kardashian's family celebrates Saint West's first birthday
- Mariah Carey's new boyfriend Bryan Tanaka speaks out: "I love her so much"
- Gigi Hadid stuns at 2016 Fashion Awards in London
- 'The Voice' Top 8 semifinalists perform: Sundance Head and Billy Gilman steal the show
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood 'Teen Mom' reunion fight airs, feud continues on social media
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See pics of Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Adriana Lima, Irana Shayk, Lily Aldridge, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Lais Ribeiro and many more!
- JoJo Fletcher: Jordan Rodgers and I talk about our wedding all the time!
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds shares precious baby photo
- 'The Bachelor's Becca Tilley confirms she's dating Robert Graham -- "He's amazing and patient with me"
- 'Mariah's World' premiere reveals Mariah Carey postponed wedding to James Packer before split
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- See who got married! (PHOTOS)
- Ryan Lochte chooses not to look at any of fiancee Kayla Rae Reid's 'Playboy' photos
- Courtney Harrell: I'm still questioning where 'The Voice' is going to take me, I'd love to see We McDonald win
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Willie Robertson's daughter, Rebecca Lo Robertson, marries John Reed Loflin in Mexico
- Austin Allsup on 'The Voice' ouster: Adam Levine was scared of what would happen to Josh Gallagher if I stayed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd kicked out of first Lamaze class, dad-to-be left "traumatized"
- 'Undercover Boss' eighth-season premiere announced by CBS
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, and the other models!
- Kanye West out of hospital but still not back home with family yet
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations