Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing