Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- 'The Voice' recap: JChosen and Anatalia Villaranda turn four chairs, disowned pastor's daughter Stephanie Rice evokes emotion
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Nick Viall eliminates Corinne Olympios, enjoys fantasy suite with Raven Gates
- Bob Harper gives health update after heart attack, thanks everyone for support
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Tarek El Moussa on 'Flip or Flop' future with Christina El Moussa: "We haven't 100 percent made the decision"
- Raven Gates -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Charo and Rashad Jennings
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I may be dumping all 30 of my bachelorettes