Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist