Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'