Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people
- 'Big Brother' crowns a new HoH in Caleb Reynolds, who nominates two houseguests for eviction
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team
- Derek Hough happy to return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Joan Rivers' medical clinic's medical director reportedly fired