Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic's surrogate sadly miscarries final embryo
- E! picks up new seasons of '#RichKids of Beverly Hills,' 'Total Divas' and 'Christina Milian Turned Up'
- E! orders three new reality series including 'Dash Dolls,' a spinoff of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- 'Duck Dynasty' star officiated Jason Aldean and former 'Idol' contestant Brittany Kerr's wedding
- Stephanie Pratt to reveal all about 'The Hills' in new tell-all memoir
- Mark Ballas reportedly selling penthouse condo in Los Angeles
- 'Dance Moms' star Abby Lee Miller reportedly opening new dance studio in California
- Joe Giudice on wife Teresa Giudice's time in prison: I cry more than our girls
- Giuliana Rancic: Some people think I'm "disgustingly skinny," but I can't help it