Dinner: Impossible News
Food Network rehires disgraced 'Dinner Impossible' chef Robert Irvine
Food Network names Michael Symon new host of 'Dinner: Impossible'
Disgraced celebrity chef Robert Irvine, who admitted he fabricated much of his resume, reportedly has decided against opening two Florida eateries as planned.
Food Network has decided to kick Robert Irvine out of the kitchen after the Dinner: Impossible star cooked-up several lies about everything from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Dinner: Impossible star Robert Irvine is in hot water after the Food Network chef reportedly cooked-up some lies touching upon numerous aspects of his life -- from his culinary education and experience to the identities of some of his more famous clientele.
Food Network has announced the premiere of Dinner: Impossible, a new half-hour reality series that will test the culinary skills of one of the world's most respected and experienced chefs, Robert Irvine, as he tries to deliver a delicious meal in the nick of time. The series will premiere on Wednesday, January 24 at 10PM ET/PT with special back-to-back episodes before it settles into its permanent time-slot on Wednesdays at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- Nick Viall reveals 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman had sex with him despite confessing she never loved him at all
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman accepts a proposal from Josh Murray, rejects a devastated Nick Viall
- Kendall Jenner spotted dining with NBA star Chandler Parsons
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique reportedly expecting second child
- Khloe Kardashian feels "guilty" about Rob Kardashian's problems
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I'm not interested in talking about Jennifer Lopez
- Kanye West reportedly micromanages wife Kim Kardashian's entire life, turned her into his personal mannequin
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly eyeing two men in addition to Chris Soules as the show's new star
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino reaches plea deal stemming from June arrest