Deadliest Catch News
Former 'Deadliest Catch' deckhand pleads guilty to bank robberies
`Deadliest Catch' production manager charged with drug dealing
Sig Hansen wants to prove he's ballroom material.
Jake Harris is in hot water after a bench warrant was issued for his arrest when he failed to appear for a scheduled court hearing on Wednesday, however the Deadliest Catch star's lawyer claims it was a simple mistake.
Jake Harris' lawyer claims that while the Deadliest Catch star is "still torn up" about his father's death earlier this month, those emotions did not cause him to get behind a wheel while intoxicated.
Deadliest Catch star Jake Harris has been arrested on drunk driving charges only a few weeks after his father died following a stroke while the show was filming his Cornelia Marie vessel fishing during Alaska's 2010 opolio crab season.
Phil Harris apparently didn't want his ultimately fatal stroke to interfere with Deadliest Catch's sixth season.
A tribute to Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris, who died on Tuesday after suffering a stroke while captaining his Cornelia Marie crab fishing vessel late last month, is in the works.
Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris died on Tuesday after suffering a stroke while captaining his Cornelia Marie crab fishing vessel late last month. He was 53.
Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris is reportedly showing signs of improvement after suffering a stroke while captaining his Cornelia Marie crab fishing vessel last Friday.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke