Deadliest Catch News
Former 'Deadliest Catch' deckhand pleads guilty to bank robberies
`Deadliest Catch' production manager charged with drug dealing
Sig Hansen wants to prove he's ballroom material.
Jake Harris is in hot water after a bench warrant was issued for his arrest when he failed to appear for a scheduled court hearing on Wednesday, however the Deadliest Catch star's lawyer claims it was a simple mistake.
Jake Harris' lawyer claims that while the Deadliest Catch star is "still torn up" about his father's death earlier this month, those emotions did not cause him to get behind a wheel while intoxicated.
Deadliest Catch star Jake Harris has been arrested on drunk driving charges only a few weeks after his father died following a stroke while the show was filming his Cornelia Marie vessel fishing during Alaska's 2010 opolio crab season.
Phil Harris apparently didn't want his ultimately fatal stroke to interfere with Deadliest Catch's sixth season.
A tribute to Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris, who died on Tuesday after suffering a stroke while captaining his Cornelia Marie crab fishing vessel late last month, is in the works.
Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris died on Tuesday after suffering a stroke while captaining his Cornelia Marie crab fishing vessel late last month. He was 53.
Deadliest Catch star Phil Harris is reportedly showing signs of improvement after suffering a stroke while captaining his Cornelia Marie crab fishing vessel last Friday.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case