Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor James Taylor reportedly being considered as next 'The Bachelor' star
- Rob Kardashian deletes all Blac Chyna photos on Instagram and unfollows her as she stays silent -- Trouble in paradise?
- Sharon Osbourne on reconciliation with Ozzy Osbourne: I forgive him, but he's a dirty dog and will pay!
- Jordan Rodgers' oldest brother Luke Rodgers appears to spoil JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' ending
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"
- Kim Kardashian celebrates Jennifer Lopez's birthday along with Calvin Harris
- Lamar Odom's family reportedly stages NYC intervention due to life-threatening behavior