Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: Graham Bunn and Zack Kalter need to move into a safe house and ride this thing out together
- 'Manzo'd with Children' starring Caroline Manzo and family to premiere October 5 on Bravo
- AshLee Frazier doesn't regret 'Bachelor in Paradise' drama with Clare Crawley, say sources
- Kristin Cavallari rocks tight dress during 'Good Morning America' appearance
- 'The Amazing Race' wins Emmy award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode ends on cliffhanger, will Graham Bunn accept AshLee Frazier's rose?
- Kellie Pickler already working on her fifth album