Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- 'Hunted' fugitives David Windecher and Emiley Cox captured after lengthy car chase
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reportedly "single" after breakup with boyfriend Gary Anderson