Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Luke Pell talks reunion with ex JoJo Fletcher after 'The Bachelorette' wrapped
- Val Chmerkovskiy -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Jennifer Lopez to star in and executive produce 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' holiday musical for NBC
- Mariah Carey and James Packer "trying to work it out," rep says
- Blac Chyna slams Pilot Jones cheating reports while Rob Kardashian is under investigation for alleged physical threat
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa: I was Boston Rob and Taylor Stocker was Amber Brkich on 'Survivor,' I had the pretty boy on a leash
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split