Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' wedding with Lacy Faddoul and Marcus Grodd reportedly fake!
- Selena Gomez, John Fogerty, Missy Elliott and Brad Paisley to reportedly serve as 'The Voice' Season 9 mentors
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' trashes Joe Bailey for being "dark and dead inside," America votes he'll get the boot next
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' sends home Asaf Goren and Marissa Milele, determines Top 14
- Kelly Osbourne offends Latinos with toilet-cleaning remark when trying to bash Donald Trump on 'The View'
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce to end 13-year marriage
- Kim Richards arrested and charged with misdemeanor for allegedly shoplifting from Target
- Chris Harrison makes 'The Bachelor' announcement on 'After Paradise'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' suitor JJ Lane gives final rose to Tenley Molzahn, dumps Jillian Anderson