Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly refuses to raise children in poor environment Scott Disick created
- Ciara and NFL boyfriend Russell Wilson waiting to have sex
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20 twelfth-season contestants revealed!
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe tells Shawn Booth about sex with Nick Viall, eliminates Joe Bailey and Jared Haibon
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West
- Caitlyn Jenner: "Up until now, I have totally isolated myself from the transgender community"
- Khloe Kardashian parties with James Harden on Fourth of July weekend, spotted sitting on his lap