Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Abby Lee Miller undergoes weight-loss surgery shortly before prison sentencing
- Kim Zolciak reveals 4-year-old son Kash underwent emergency surgery for "traumatic injuries" after dog bite
- Nancy Kerrigan -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Jeff Varner is a really good guy, things have gone way too far
- Caitlyn Jenner to appear on Tucker Carlson's first 8 p.m. show on Monday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' spoilers: Boy Bands and Girl Groups night -- Songs, dances and special guest judge!
- Caitlyn Jenner's memoir reportedly "upset" the Kardashians and is "the last straw" for Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are "just not meant to be"