Spike TV changing 'DEA' promos that call Newark a "dangerous" city
Spike TV said it has ordered six one-hour episodes of a new original series that looks at the inner workings of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
Spike TV announced it has ordered DEA, a new reality series that will offer viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- CBS reveals full details about 11 teams to compete on 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- Tori Spelling reportedly suing hibachi restaurant where she fell and suffered burns
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky gets engaged!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison talks 'After Paradise'
- 'Last Comic Standing' advances five comics to next week's finale
- 'America's Got Talent' sends 5 acts through to the finals
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Dustin Mcneer
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso names replacement nominee after PoV competition
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!