Dance Your Ass Off News
Oxygen has announced Dance Your Ass Off's second season will premiere Monday, June 7 at 11PM ET/PT.
Oxygen announced it has tapped former Dancing with the Stars celebrity participant Melanie Brown to host Dance Your Ass Off's second season.
Oxygen announced it has renewed Dance Your Ass Off for a second season.
Oxygen has ordered Dance Your Ass Off, a new reality competition series that will follow a group of full-figured contestants as they attempt to shed weight by shaking their moneymaker.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV