Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann
Team Bruno assumed there would be good things to come after winning ABC's Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann reality series, however the grand prize of a Hollywood Records recording contract apparently had a few catches. Full Story
Zack Wilson of ABC's "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann" will be hoofing on the big screen in "High School Musical 3," the dancer says.
Team Bruno may have lost a couple battles, but they ultimately won the war.
Team Carrie Ann member Alyssa became the fifth contestant cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live penultimate broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
Team Bruno member Tony Czar became the fourth contestant cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
Team Bruno member Charity Baroni became the third contestant cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
Corina Noelle and Maxx Reed were revealed to be the first two contestants cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
While Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann will feature Dancing with the Stars' judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba, Inaba freely admits the new ABC reality competition series with be more akin to Fox's most popular show.
ABC has announced Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, a new reality competition series that will follow Dancing with the Stars judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba as they lead their respective teams of singers and dancers against one another for home viewer votes, will premiere on Monday, January 7 at 8PM ET/PT.
ABC has confirmed it has changed the name of its previously announced Dance X reality competition show to Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann and announced September casting call dates and locations for the new Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba-fronted series.
Dancing with the Stars judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba presumably like the new name of their upcoming ABC dance-themed reality competition show.
ABC apparently can't get enough of dance-themed reality competition shows.
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian
- Sean Lowe reveals 10 things he's learned since marrying wife Catherine Giudici
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaways officially announced by CBS
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals why Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's wedding wasn't televised
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst on the new season: The cast is fantastic and popping
- Gia Giudice reportedly becoming a substitute mom with Teresa Giudice in prison
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I second guessed myself right up until the end, it was grueling
- Kendall Jenner stars in first video ad for Estee Lauder
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly planning to launch own line of Skinnygirl marijuana